34

Heeseung

"Hee!Sunghoon is not answering my calls!"Gaeul groaned.

"He might be busy."I said while watching her going crazy because Sunghoon is not answering her calls.

Why is she like that?

"Busy?!is there any important thing than me?!urgh!"She breakdown and fall on his bed.

"Calm down..he will explain everything to you soon.."I said to calm her down.

"Ugh!Hee!He cannot just ignore me like that!this is the first time that he didn't answer my calls!"Gaeul said and crumple her fist.

Why?

"Gaeul.. let's just sleep."I said.

"No!I'm not going to sleep if he is not gonna answer call!"She said and harshly throw her phone to the corner of the bed.

"Gaeul.....he might be busy.. understand him, he is also a busy person."I said.

"What busy?he is not!"She shouted at me.

Why is she so aggressive?!

"You know..I will sleep with Sunoo tonight bye."I said and leave the room.

I don't know what's going on to her but she looks so paranoid.

I take care of her because of what Mom said to me to take care of her no matter what.

And she will cut my allowance if she will know that I'm not taking care of Gaeul!

I hate this life.

I went to Sunoo's room and saw him scrolling through his phone.

"I'm going to sleep here..I'm tired of her."I said and lay beside him.

"Okey."Sunoo said.

"So how was your anniversary of Nothing?"I asked.

Sunoo turn his head to me and put his phone down.

Woh..he looks like he will spill a tea.

"It become a date."Sunoo said and giggled.

"Eh?what about Jake?you can't do sweet things with Jake.."I said.

Like...they shouldn't allow Jake to look like third wheel to them..right?

"Jake didn't come."Sunoo said.

"Why?"I asked.

"This is a secret okey?don't tell this to Gaeul."Sunoo said.

Uh..yeah..another secret that I might forgot.

"Promise."I said.

"Okey..Jake is with Sunghoon."Sunoo said.

Oooohh!! that's why!!

"Where?"I asked.

"I don't know..Sunoo said that they went to a train."Sunoo said.

"Why?"I asked.

"I don't know."Sunoo said.

So that's why Sunghoon is not oickingvup his phone cuz he is with Jake.

What's with Jake?

____

Jake

Sunghoon and I get inside the plastic pool and float in the river. I didn't worry much cause he tie the pool to a tree.

"Why are we here?"I asked.