18

Sunoo

We arrived at the strawberry farm as what Sunghoon request.

"Is this it?"Sunghoon asked as he turn his sight all round the place.

"Yeah...you didn't say what specific farm..so here we are in a strawberry farm.."I said.

"Oh...Kim Sunoo?"a voice said from the back and I saw Yoongi hyung the owner of the farm smiling towards us while holding a tray of strawberries.

"Oh...Hyung it's nice to see you again.."I said and bow.

"Yeah...so what are you doing here?and you have a new friend here...and Sunghoon?right?"Yoongi hyung asked and point at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon give a smile to Yoongi hyung and bow.

"Yeah..nice to see you again Yoongi hyung.."Sunghoon said.

"Oh..yeah...this is my best friends that I've been talking to you hyung...Niki and Jake."I introduce them to Yoongi hyung.

"Oh..yeah...nice to meet you.."Yoongi hyung said and smile.

"Nice to meet you too.."Jake and Niki said.

"We are here because we want to have fun..we are bored in the house because of this pandemic, classes are all cancelled so..."I said.

"So what?"Yoongi hyung asked.

"We want to help you harvesting the strawberries.."I said.

"Eh??...for real?"Yoongi hyung asked.

Please let us...I don't want to fail Sunghoon.

"That's good.."Yoongi hyung said and smile.

"Okey...come with me..you need to wear something because strawberries are sensitive.."Yoongi hyung said and walks outside.

I signal them to follow and we all now following Yoongi hyung towards his small house.

"So...you need this..and this.."He said and give us individual gloves and a cutter.

"Be careful about the cutter okey..it's sharp.."Yoongi hyung said

"Hyung...why do you have so many like this."I asked as I realized that his tools and gloves are many now.

"Oh..yeah...The guys are visiting when it's time for harvesting, because they want to help me."Yoongi hyung explain.

Oh..a smal boding...

____

Sunghoon

Yeah...I forgot I trade my phone with Taehyung hyung...👁️👄👁️

I-

"Sunghoon!!can you take us a photo?!"Sunoo said and hand me his phone.

I miss my phone.

Jake, Niki and Sunoo are now posing and I click.

They look so close.

After taking a photo of them Jake quickly let out his phone and stand beside me.

"Selfie.."He said and click.

"What are you doing?"I asked.