1

Sunghoon

"REPRESENTING THE REPRESENTATIVE FROM REPUBLIC OF KOREA FOR DUO FIGURE SKATING! PARK SUNGHOON AND CHOI GAEUL!" The MC announced.

(JMLXX-I know it's Sunghoon's dog..hahaha.. Sunghoon's dog is human here okey?!I don't know if Gaeul is a boy or a girl..but in this story Sunghoon's dog is a girl....HUMAN GIRL. She is Dahyun from Twice🤣if you're not into it..just don't use Dahyun in your imagination then.)

We two already get inside the  ring of ice, and alot of people are cheering for us.

Gaeul is my childhood friend, we have the same goal in life. Our goal is be known as a figure skater, and our goal was achieved now...we are known as the Ice Prince and Ice Princess in the country.

"Let's win this one." Gaeul said and hold my hands.

My body suddenly heat up and my heart beat so fast.

I love her...and she love me.

We start to skate and we separate our ways to give the people a simple warm up...

When suddenly the ice floor melts...

What's going on?!

"Sunghoon!" A voice called me and it's Gaeul she was eaten by the fire.

My knees got weak and my tears are falling.

I can't move.

"Gaeul!!" I shouted as I try to reach her out.

.

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes and it was all a DREAM..

a bad dream that always hunt me..

"Sunghoon here's your medication..please take this." My mom enter my room.

I give a big sigh and sat.

"You don't have to be here Mom..I can take it on my own.." I said.

"It's already 10..so I decide to convey your medicine to you...and..I'm still worried about you." Mom said.

"Mom it's been 2 year ,no need to worry I already move on about the accident." I said.

"I'm your Mother..you can't lie to me." She said and give me the water.

I took the 3 kind of medicine and swallow.

"Really..Mom no need to worry..I'm okey now.." I said.

"I know you're not okey..." She said.

"Mom....." I said.

"Okey..I'm going down stairs to prepare some food for you.."She said and walk.

"Just tell me if you need something.." She said and leave my room.

She is always worried about me.

Gaeul died from the fire accident after we win the event that day, that's why I keep on seeing her eaten by the fire.

I miss her so much.

I stand up and get ready to school even if I'm so late to get there, but I don't care.

I take away my shirt and my pants,
I enter the shower room and feel the water touching my body top to the bottom.

I close my eyes and remember her last smile...