5

Sunghoon

I arrived at the school and directly go to the classroom, when I saw Jake.

Shut! He is sitting on my chair.

I braven my self and walk towards him.

"That's my chair.." I said.

And he turn his face to me.

"This is my sit." He said and ignore me.

What should I do?should I sit on the floor?

"Sunghoon..I'll help you to find a chair." Jay said and lay his arm to my shoulder.

"Uh...yeah thanks.." I just said and go out to the classroom to find another chair.

Did Jake forgive me already?!

While finding some chair we saw a guy who is paranoid like he is finding someone or something.

I walk towards him and asked.

"May I help you?"I asked him, and saw his beautiful face.

"Uhm..yeah..did you know Jaehyun?Sim Jaehyun?" He asked.

I heard that name before.

"You mean Jake?" Jay said to the guy.

"Oh!!yeah!!where is he?!" He smiled.

"Uhm...in the classroom." Jay said.

"Where?" He asked again.

"There..the third classroom from this classroom." Jay said and give directions.

"Thank you.." He said and leave.

"How did you know that Jaehyun is Jake?" I asked.

"We introduce ourselves earlier..in the bus..and btw I already told him about your situation so don't worry." Jay said.

What?!!

"Jay...I know you're helping me but please don't give my information to random persons..like wtf?stop getting into my business okey?!" I said and leave him standing.

Can he just shut his mouth?!
He is giving my info to a stranger..it's not right to do!privacy!

I went back to the classroom and thankfully there is one absent so I sat there.

It was like 100m away from Jake..like I can't even see his face or sense him.

"Okey!Class!!today we are having a new topic." Our Teacher said and discuss.

While discussing I took a glimpse to sleeping Jake.

Hm...slug.

"Sim Jaehyun!"our teacher shouted when she found out that Jake is sleeping.

He wokes up and give a stare to our teacher....our teacher got pissed and walk towards him.

"Do you think Mr. Jaehyun ,sleeping in my class is okey?" She asked.

"Of course!School is the second home of the students." He said.

Uh..bad answer.

Our teacher give him a big sigh and he is just staring blankly to our teacher.

"Are you listening to my class Mr.Jaehyun?!" She asked.

"Well no cause I'm sleeping.." Jake said.

🤦‍♂️Not good.

"If you're not gonna listen to my class kindly get out of my room?" She asked.

"Okey..thanks.." Jake said and leave the classroom and Our teacher's Jaw dropped.