𝟢𝟨 | 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺, 𝖬𝗒 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗐

Start from the beginning

I sound so cringey right now so I'm gonna stop.

I filled up maybe a quarter of the page before I saw both Odette and Grayson walking out of the hallway at the same time. They both exchange looks for a few seconds before they walk their separate ways.

Odette sits down next to me and puts her head on my shoulder. "Had fun?" I whisper.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She whispers back which makes me smirk.

"Sure . . . like I didn't hear you trying to contain your moans in that bathroom." From the corner of my eye I catch her cheeks turning red. "I'm gonna take that as a yes. I hope you used a-"

"Yes we did." Odette quickly said, cutting me off. "By the way, since I came back from the bathroom, Elijah hasn't taken his eyes off of you."

I slightly turn my head to look at her before I look up and look at Elijah in the eye.

His lips form a smirk while looking me up and down before he goes back to typing away on his laptop.

A little while later I closed my journal and put it back in my purse. I grab the blanket that's next to Odette's lap and spread it across the both of us.

"Hey, Elijah how long until we land in Chicago?" I ask as I adjust myself while being careful not letting Odette's head fall off my shoulder.

"In two hours, love." He replies and I nod my head.

I cross my arms and lay my head back against the pillow and close my eyes so I can take a two hour nap. I hope I can have a dream where it can help me find exits out of the Castillo mansion so I can get in and out when I go to fights and kills.

—two hours later—

"Hey Bianca . . . Bianca!"

"Hm . . . ?"

"Come on, we've landed in Chicago."

"Give me a minute."

A minute turned into ten because I had to wake Odette up. It took all the strength within me to not drag her out and down the stairs off the jet.

Which is something I've done before but instead of dragging her down stairs, I dragged her down a hallway for her to wake up. But that was a year ago.

After a twenty minute drive, we approached a huge house. "Damn this place is massive." I said as I got out of the car.

"Welcome home, love." Elijah said as I felt his arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Get ready to put on a show. Remember, we've been in a secret, long term relationship for-"

"Slow down Elijah. How are you going to explain the girls you sleep with left and right? I mean I'm sure your mother would kill you if she knew you were in a long term relationship and you were cheating on me. Um . . . when did your sleeping around shit start?" I ask hoping I can find a way to make up a story. I would have Odette help but she had to go meet up with a client in the city.

"A little over two years ago," Elijah responds.

"Okay so . . . you basically started sleeping around because you couldn't get over me because we were in a relationship for two years before . . . you broke things off with me because . . . ?" I trail off hoping he could help me finish the lie.

"You moved away and we couldn't do long distance?"
He adds.

"And I visited Las Vegas so I could have a girls trip with Odette. We bumped into each other outside El Centro Castillo and decided to grab dinner. Realized we still loved each other, probably stronger than before and because of that we got married at the wedding chapel."