01

In the previous chapter....

"That knowing this whole world. The millennials that I have spent living."

"Was nothing more than a game that I used to play in my past human life."

Now....

━━━☛ 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓈 𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 ☚━━━

In Liyue Harbor within the Third-Round Knockout, which is well known for having a peaceful atmosphere, tea and storytelling.

A male figure in a fancy clothing is seating in one of their table, and gracefully silently at ease on drinking their tea while listening the stories/tales of Iron Tongue Tian.

This male figure is name Zhongli the consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and a wandering traveler.

(A/N: the picture is not mine, also ignore paimon over there)

Zhongli is also known to be a mysteriously knowledgeable and a Vision User of Geo. Although their known as a Vision User nobody know why he didn't join the millelith or the Liyue Qixing.

He's background and past that surrounds him is mysterious, although nobody knows what weapon he uses, their are rumours of him being a polearm.

Right now, Zhongli is peacefully drinking his tea. Before another male that was leaning against wall not far from Zhongli approach him.

The male in appearance has a short, choppy orange hair and dull blue eyes.

The male in question went near or close to Zhongli.

"Hi~ My name is Tartaglia, but you can call me Childe~" Childe cheerfully said and reach out a hand.

Zhongli stop drinking his favorite tea and turn to his attention the human male name Childe. Then took the hand that was offered to him and did a hand shake before releasing, and then place his hand back to the table.

"Hello. How can I help you?" Zhongli question Childe, as not anyone just came up introduce themselves to a person you just met.

"Oh nothing! I just wanted to be friends with you. You are Zhongli the consultant of The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor right?" Childe said in a cheerful tone.

"That is correct" Zhongli did a small nod.

"You are also a holder of a Geo Vision right~?" Childe smile turns into a slight smirk.

"Yes, that's correct."

"Good~ Let's be buddies from now on!" Childe slight smirk turns into a fake cheer smile.