For that he had to discipline Victor.

"He will get his punishment." He smirks at the warlock who helds his head up high with arrogance.

"I, Victor Montgomery, accept your challenge, Isaiah Ghoul for the title of the head of this family."

These were the last words exchanged between the two, before London dragged Toby and Milo to exit the kitchen.

"I expected you to do better..." Toby spat at Arrow in the way out, simple words but it felt like daggers going through his cold heart.

The three of them went up stairs and Milo didn't have the courage to speak a word. He sat cross legged on the bed they shared the previous night, watching them pace around the room on edge.

So that's how lovers fight...

If that were the case, he didn't want any. He started dreading the moment Malcolm comes to collect him, their previous encounter plays out in his mind and he feels goosebumps all over his skin. He hated how he was a thirsty slut for that man when he didn't even know what he wanted for himself.

"Why did have to challenge him like that..." Toby sighed after pacing back and forth for ten minutes straight.

"It only makes sense. I challenge him, I win and I offer my submission to Malcolm to piss him off." London speaks as he throws himself by Milo's side.

"That's so fucking toxic of you?" Milo yells at his husband, going still to face him. "have you maybe considered the fact that Arrow and I don't want it? Maybe Malcolm doesn't want it? Oh... Oh, or perhaps that you are trying to hurt him on purpose? I thought we talked about this!!!" Toby explodes in his face and London is back on his feet in a blink.

"What do you expect me to do after everything he's done, we cannot possibly trust his leadership! He is flawed!" London retorted, raising his arms into the air to express his miscontent.

"Guess what? Everyone is flawed London... We don't stop loving someone because they make mistakes! We help them become better!" He puts a strong emphasis on the word everyone, he was truly done with their toxic behaviors, yet, he never expected London to actively seek hurt for Victor.

"I... Never stopped loving him, or any of you..." He loses the attitude in his voice as he takes a pair of sweatpants from the wardrobe, feeling too undressed for that argument. "But hey, submitting to Malcolm is our only hope of keeping the human and I can't fix everything that he screwed.... Besides, weren't you the one to give me that idea anyways??"

"The human has a name." Milo who was silent throughout the entire argument glares at the dark fairy, making them both roll their eyes.

"I don't know what to think anymore...." Toby rubs his forehead gently and takes a deep breath.

"Talk to Malcolm with me," London beams, taking Toby's hands in his and just as the fairy is about to agree, the get interrupted by Milo.

"It's kinda funny how the two of you are making decisions about with whom I'll end up without consulting if I wanted any of you...." He was truly astonished by their density and it showed on his face.

"We kinda.... Read your thoughts? We already know..." London smirks which gets him a pillow on the face.

"You fucking bastard!! That's my intimacy!!" Milo screeches, his face getting as red as a tomato and gets on his feet, ready to fight.

"He is bluffing, only a rare species of warlocks can actually do that..." Toby rolls his eyes at London's cheekiness and puts a hand on his biceps.

"Thank goodness!" Milo groans, hugging another pillow to hide his face in it.