Chapter 6- Little dark age part 2

This chapter contains smut.

The night was cold, in comparison with Geto's large figure that was embracing you.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Geto's voice was calm and sweet, like honey. He looked into your teary eyes, kissing your cheek softly, then moving to your swollen lips from crying.

He kissed you so gently, you thought you were going to melt into his warmth. You put your hand into his ebony hair, tugging it slightly as the kiss elaborated into a sloppier, needier one. As you pulled away from him, both of you were panthing really hard.

His lips were swollen too, it was an unbelieveble sight before you. He closed the space between the two of you again, this time he was rougher, pulled your whole body so close to him, you could feel his heart beating loudly in his chest. He touched the hot skin on your neck, brushing your sensitive skin with the pad of his thumb, making you shiver visibly.

He laughed a little into the kiss from your reaction, his hands on your waist, still not letting you go. You felt out of this world, the pleasure was spreading across your whole body, and you could feel the tingles in your core, wet from the needy kisses Geto gave you.

You pushed him away slightly, a string of saliva connecting the two of you.

"Yes, please." you said innocently, as his eyes filled with lust scanned your body. It turned him on so much, how obidient you were for him, some things never change, you were right, he thought.

As you started walking towards the apartment of Gojo, your phone buzzed in your purse. As you took it out, you noticed a text from Nanami.

Gojo is mad drunk and hitting on everyone, I don't think he'll be home soon, please be careful on your way home.

Your lips curled into a small smile by the text from Nanami, you didn't know, but Geto was also paying as much attention to the text on the screen as you were, watching you intently as his mind wandered off memory lane.

He imagined Gojo just butt drunk, saying stupid shit, to anyone he layed eyes upon. Damn he missed him sometimes. He wished something forbidden, something only he was able to give to him. He quickly husshed the thoughts from his head as you put your phone back into your purse. He mentally scolded himself for not paying attention.

That was for two reasons: it was Satoru and there is always something around him, wether good or bad. He always does something.

As the two of you passed the empty streets, your phone started buzzing again, this time wasn't Nanami, but Gojo calling you.

"Hello? What do you want Gojo?" you asked a little frustrated as Geto was looking at you like he could eat you alive.

"What happened to you calling me my first name? I remembered you and looked for you but you're not hehehehere." Gojo started laughing on the other end of the line, clearly drunk.

"I went home."

"How cruel (y/n)-chan, how cruel you are indeed. Leaving your lover drunk in a bar. That is going to earn you a punishment later?- hey Gojo stop saying things like that on the phone!!!" Nanami's voice interrupted Gojo's words as you ended the call, turning your phone off.

"You're hell of a liar nowadays princess." Geto grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him as you blushed from the action.

"I-I'm not, he's just annoying sometimes with stupid shit." you said flustered as Geto caressed your face.

As you got closer to the apartment, Geto suddenly stopped in his tracks. He cupped your cheek, kissing you again, this time he moved onto your neck, nibbling the soft skin, making your legs buckle under you a little.