C-21 Some things you just don't see coming.

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, due to the new 'plan' that also meant wherever Reece was, she wasn't far behind.

"Ok, we have five t-shirt designs, and we need it down to three, well four if we can't fully decide. But one has to go." I say as I place the t-shirt designs on the table.

"Well, that's easy, we already agreed on these three. (Pointing to the designs). So, we just need to pick out of these two. I choose the second one." Stu says with a smile.

TJ and I also pick the second one. Nick picks the first.

Chloe wanders in from outside and picks the designs up and stares at them, crunching her witches' nose. I mean seriously, all she's missing is a giant wart on the end.

"I vote for the first design. Its colourful and simple."

Feeling particularly annoyed by her frequent presence, my voice comes out a little bitchier than I'd planned, "I didn't ask your opinion because I didn't want it."

Then, of course, she had to run to Reece. "Rude! Reece what do you think baby? Number one like me, right?"

Reece sits there speechless and his eyes flick between Chloe and me as he struggles to answer. "I actually really like both, I think we should just have all five."

The guys all start chuckling behind him, making the atmosphere tense.

"That's a cop out. Just pick one." I demand.

Reece closes his eyes and sighs.

"Fine, design one." He says solemnly.

Annoyance rises in me as Chloe smiles at me, fully satisfied.

I gather up the designs and smile.

"Great, now that's sorted I'll order the other three and design number two."

"Hang on! The vote is equal!" Chloe shrieks.

With pure pleasure I turn to face her with the most genuine smile I've probably ever given.

"The vote was two for t-shirt one and three for t-shirt two. Like I said before I didn't ask for your opinion, which includes your vote." I leave the room and head upstairs to the sound of her huffing and complaining to Reece about me.

Later that day, after the bands rehearsals and song writing sessions, I sit with Stu and TJ going through some recent photos from the day at the farm.

The sound of Reece and Chloe laughing in the pool captures my attention.

"Knew it wouldn't be long until the 'plan' became reality." TJ says.

"What makes you think that?" I ask. Does he see something I don't or, at least, that I am trying not to.

"Look at the way he smiles at her, his subtle touches.... They won't be avoiding the bedroom for long..." TJ laughs.

"TJ!" I say shocked.

"I say what I see." He shrugs.

"Nah, he isn't getting sucked in this time." Stu says with a reassuring smile.

But if I'm honest, it's been days since Reece has spent any time with me. He barely glances at me and the look I adored so much, disappeared in her presence.

By dinner time Amy had arrived and was keeping me nicely distracted by helping me design posters for the farm to post online. We are just waiting on the farm's approval, and they are ready to upload.

David turned up with a load of pizzas and the permits for the gig, so excitement is in the air and celebrations are needed.

Whilst filling up on pizza, Chloe nearly causes me to choke to death when she randomly and bloody embarrassingly, tries to interfere with my life.