Arrival

While on the plane you were listening to some music.

https://youtu.be/NvMEonS6bxs (Friend of the Devil by Adam Jensen)

After you fell asleep after listening to it, you woke up hearing the engines being powered down.

Nimitz: Hey Nic, we're here.

Nico: Please never call me that again.

Nimitz: Ok, noted.

They soon arrived to the front gates.

?: Admiral. May I ask who this is?

Having Heavy Anxiety, Nico observed the person closely.

*Nico* Wait....hold on.

Nimitz heard rustling behind him, as he looked back, he saw Nico looking in his book.

*Nico* There it is.

Nico looked at the symbol in the book, and then back to the symbol on the persons clothes.

*Nico* That's Bismarck!

Nimitz: B...

Nico: Hello KMS Bismarck, I'm Nico Haley.

Bismarck: WAIT HOW DO TOU KNOW MY NAME!?

Nico: Your badge on your coat aligns with Bismarck's. So I went with the hunch.

*Bismarck* WOW! That's incredible, an American that understands history!

Nimitz: Well no need for me to introduce you two then.

Bismarck: Why is he here though?

Nimitz: Bismarck, get your sister...

Nico: Tirpitz.

Nimitz: Yes. Prinz Eugen...

Nico: Eugene of Savoy, I'll just stop sorry.

Nimitz: Dang spot on. Anyways. Get Tirpitz, Hipper, and Eu....you know what he's 16 so how about we scratch off Eugen.

Bismarck: Yes Kommandant.

*20 Minutes Later*

Hipper: Why did you bring us here?

Nimitz: We have someone special. Let's start at the beginning. Police were called in for a school shooting in Raleigh, when they got there, all of them were dead, via impalement or decapitation. Witness reports say someone from Room 206 was glowing, and it was him. A Red Mental Cube was used and he killed all of them. He has it with him, so we will add him to Ironblood. He can tell you why later.

Tirpitz: What's his designation?

Nico: Kreigsmarineship Reaper of Souls, or Reaper for short.

Chills were felt through the room as the temperature dropped around 15 degrees.

Bismarck: Ok welcome aboard! Follow me freund.

Nico here, thanks for actually reading!

:)