First Impressions

Bismarck, Tirpitz, Hipper, and Nico arrive at the Ironblood base.

Nico was instantly getting stares.

Tirpitz: Don't worry, we're here.

Nico: Actually when we get inside I need to speak to you three.

Bismarck: Ok.

They walk into Bismarck's office and await Nico to talk.

Nico: The reason the Red Mental Cube exists, the reason I'm called the Reaper of Souls, everything about me, it's tied in one knot. You see, when earth was created, God wasn't the first, it was the Reapers, unknown to most people, we are a species, we thrive on Planet Kepler, when we arrived we introduced death, that's why we even exist. Death. However the Ion Crystals aren't  actually Siren technology, it's Reaper Tech. We made vaults everywhere, to store them for emergency use. When humans came however we had to leave, as if they saw us, we were compromised, risking our species. I'm the son of the "Grim Reaper", however the true name, Harvester of Souls. Meanwhile those first humans didn't find them. However when the rock eroded, it made it easier, that's how the sirens found them.

Tirpitz: Oh my god.

Bismarck: Interesting.

Hipper: That's mind boggling.

Nico: However in 1924, we found out how to make cloaking abilities, while it took us until 1974 to make it last forever. And since we're here, I might as well let you see the ship, we planned on exploring Planet 4546b but never got to it because the Architects got to it first, and proceeded to have a bacterium pandemic. However we need to see the ship. Oh did I forget to mention that Architects and Reapers are related? That's why I can summons arms.

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Hipper get bashed by Chibi Eugen*

Nico: This seems suitable. Now don't think I'm casting a spell on you, we have our own language you know? *Insert Minecraft Enchantment Table Language Here*

A Steel Beast. A Monster. The True King. It makes Bismarck look like a doll.

2 1/2 miles long. Massive Superstructure. 10 Turrets, 4 on the bow, 2 mid ship, and 4 on the stern, summing up to being 50, 247 inch guns in a 1 Turret-5 Gun configuration. The figure head of a dragon with black eyes, while its skin is blood red, horns the color of gold Midas couldn't even make.

Nico: This...*chuckles*...This is the Ares! ITS ESCORTS, ATHENA, AND HADES!

Hades and Athena had 1 1/2 mile length, medium sized superstructure, figure heads of a dragon, white skin, blood red eyes, and black horns. 7 turrets, 3 at the stern and bow, and 1 mid ship, summing up to being 21, 154 inch guns in a 1 Turret-3 Gun configuration. All three had camouflage that was black, until the bow, blood red in color and glowing.

Bismarck: What in the name of the Kaiser?

*Bismarck* We're gonna be using a bunch of materials.

*4 Hours Later*

Bismarck: Yes, Nimitz, I have 3 ships outside. We're gonna need  the Rhineland as a base at this point.

Nimitz: Why.

Bismarck: Nico has a 2 and a 1/2 mile long ship, and 2, 1 1/2 mile long ships.

Nimitz: That's as surprising as the attack on Pearl Harbor. 

Bismarck: We plan on testing them tomorrow, bring ALL of Azur Lane.

Author here, thank you for continuing reading  my first ever book, it's almost like the feeling of...what are feelings actually, the character is supposed to be based on me, ruthless, emotionless, and the whole shibang, so if you have any spare emotion you'd like to donate, I'd be happy to take them! :) - Nico