The Prequel

Author here, I really am kind of lazy and don't want to put a POV change every damn sentence. If you don't see that, there's your reason, anyways, shall we begin, no? WELL TOO BAD WE DOING IT ANYWAYS!) Italics suggest the thought process.

Beeping can slightly be heard.

Nico: Mein gött. Guess I have to go to school, this gonna be great. Where is the book.

He picks up a book with a label reading: Warships Of WWII

Nico: This was a pain in the ass to make. Thankfully I won't have to look anything up anymore.

*1 hour time skip*

Nico is sitting in the cafeteria waiting for the 6:45 bell that signals the students to go to class.

Nico at the moment was sketching out the KMS Bismarck from his book.

?: Stupid weeb is drawing Nazi ships, what are you a neo-Nazi?

Nico: Hunter I've told you before to, leave me alone, kindly as well.

Hunter: You are a neo-Nazi I knew it!

DJ: Hey Nic...HUNTER SHUT THE HELL UP!

Damn she can yell and not squeak *Nico*

DJ: Come on you're sitting with my friends today.

Nico: *Groans*

DJ: Sit.

Nico: Fine.

Nico continued to draw.

?: What is that, oh nevermind the book says it.

Nico looks up to see who's voice it was. And no one was talking to him.

*Nico* GOD IM GOING INSANE I SWEAR!

His hand slipped and drew a line across the paper.

Nico: SON OF A BITCH!

DJ: Messed up again I see. Dont worry you'll get it at sometime.

*Time Skip To Plot Brought To You By Chibi Tirpitz*

Nico: God I hate this cla....

Before he could finish he heard a gunshot.

Nico: WHAT THE HELL!

Screaming could be heard. Another gunshot, no more screaming.

Nico: Hey dumbass why are you still teaching?

Teacher: Because I can.

Nico: Fine I'll handle this myself.

Nico unplugs everything, shuts off the lights, closes the curtains, and waits.

Nico didn't care if he died or not, frankly he was just dead inside. Or so it seemed.

Shots are fired through the door striking a kid. They scream out in pain as the shooters now know kids are in there. All of a sudden a white light was being noticed in the back of the room.

Nico: Please don't fail me now.

All of a sudden Nico was blinded. He comes back and white flame can be seen coming out of his eyes, and a sword on his back, black hilt with a blood red blade. And a compound bow and a quiver was also seen.

Nico: The Reaper Awaits.

He brought the sword out.

He exited the back door of the classroom and bashed in the one nearby that led to a hallway, he came around and closed his eyes.

*Nico* 8 of them holding a firearm, mainly Kimberly 1911's, very prone to jamming on the first shot.

He brought the bow and shot one of them in the head, they turned their attention to Nico.

Now Nico brought his sword out.

Nico: ARE YOU READY LUCIFER! CAUSE I SURE FUCKING AM!

People chocking could be heard in the hallway, mainly of people drowning in their own blood.

And like that the ordeal was over, for the survivors.

As he returned he had a black cube materialize in his hand, his bow, and sword, gone.

Nico: CLEAR!