Why The Reaper Arrived

We lost so many men. What was that war even for on Kepler? I know the reason for it, and we drove the invaders off, but at what cost?

YOU COULDN'T EVEN FIGHT THE WAR, YOU WERE AND STILL ARE TOO WEAK!

No I wasn't. I never have.

YOU LED MEN TO THEIR DEATHS!

WAR ISNT THERE IF THERE ISNT SACRIFICE!

THEY WERE YOUNG REAPERS! 84 YEARS OLD!

THEY WERE UNPREPARED!

YOU WERE ALWAYS USELESS, THATS WHY YOU'RE OM TERRA IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Nico: NEIN! I PROTECTED THOSE MEN! WAR DOESNT EXIST WITHOUT SACRIFICE! 

*Nico* What did I do wrong?

*Hipper* I better check on Nico.

Hipper walks into Nico's room to him crying.

Nico: It's all my fault......they died because of me.

Hipper: Nico....

Nico looks up.

Nico: Hey Hipper.

Hipper: What's wrong?

Nico: They won't get out of my head, I led them to their deaths, I deserve this, but I hate it non the less.

Tirpitz and Bismarck came in soon after. (PLOT CONVENIENCE OK)

Hipper: What happened?

Nico: I guess I gotta tell you three.

Tirpitz: Please, we're here.

Nico: Back in 1463, the Sirens invaded, they were trying to harness the Reapers so that death would be put on to the enemies and not them. We were barely holding, our naval forces consisted of some gods, Athena, Ares, Hades, Neptune, and Poseidon. Athena and Hades was doing massive contributions to the naval efforts. Neptune and Poseidon were needed on land along with Ares. I was a contributor of the military, I was responsible in strategy, one of those cost 1,000,000 lives. However that push contributed to the fall of the sirens on Kepler. The higher ups thought that the amount was too much. 

*Back Track*

General: You realize that 1 million men is too many in one offensive correct?

Nico: Sir, you have to realize that war doesn't exist without sacrifice.

General: That sacrifice was too great!

Nico: IT GOT THE SIRENS OFF OUR PLANET!

General: IT WAS 1 MILLION MEN IN ONE OFFENSIVE!

Judge: QUIET! Reaper Nico, you are hereby dismissed from Kepler, and will be sent to Terra. Your powers have been revoked. Trial End!

*Back to Present*

Nico: After I was on Terra, I was a normal person. Until 4 months ago I found the Red Mental Cube. Once I had it, I started regaining memories, including how to use it. The Red Mental Cube allows the user to use the powers off the Reapers. However it scans the dna strands to find Reaper dna. After that I was allowed to have my powers back.

Bismarck: They betrayed you.

Nico: However the Kharra got to Kepler. I went back and scanned it, and zero life signs were appearing. I arranged a meeting with the architects, they are at war with the Sirens but have pushed them out of their sector. Before I understood Terra, I said "I can't go to hell if I'm already there." Since the ageing process is slowed, I still look like a 'teenager', however I'm thousands of years old, I've watched empires rise and fall, time an time again, and I noticed that in all of it, WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES.

Hey there, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter, and I'm planning the first battle to be soon! 

:) - Nico