Snowball fights

"Sage come on I was asleep." he groaned. And if I remember right your arms were wrapped around my waist. He winked and said Not that I blame you."

"gods just shut up!" I said before stepping outside and into the snow. The wind was blowing quickly, but thankfully it wasn't snowing anymore. The snow was covering the ground in a perfect frosty blanket and the trees had icicles hanging from them. It really did look like a winter wonderland out here. I noticed a rainbow shining from one of the ice crystals. I grabbed a Greek coin and threw it in the rainbow.

"Oh Iris goddess of the rainbow please show me Thalia Grace." The rainbow shimmered and Thalia's face came into view along with a couple of the other Hunters.

"Sage!" they yelled.

" Your alive!" Thalia said smiling happily.

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"I'm not exactly sure," she said. I mean I know we are near Detroit but we are just tracking the werewolves. I groaned all the snow last night would have wiped away any tracks they had made and since Sadie wasn't with me I had no idea how to find them.

"We went north for a while and then west and then we stopped to wait out the blizzard and we kept heading west early this morning."

"Can you slow down so I can catch up?" I asked.

"Sage, we really can't afford to do that right now. We are so close to catching up with Lycon and the pack..........." she trailed off. "Who is that?" she asked. I turned around and saw Mark walking towards me with his ever present smirk plastered on his face.

"That's Mark." I said sighing.

"Isn't that the guy that was getting attacked?"

"Yeah." I said. "Ugh," I groaned "This is what I get for saving his sorry butt. I'll have to try and catch up with you guys."

"Yes, because pushing me off a cliff is saving my life. I saved your life as we were falling too out deaths." I shoved him and he laughed as he feigned being hurt and fell into the snow.

"Where is he going?" Thalia asked. Mark got up out of the snow. Snow clinging to his hair and T-shirt.

"Did you or any of the other Hunters find a book?"

"Yeah," Thalia said "Had Apollo on the cover big gold lock on it that not even Teri can open." Teri is a daughter of Hermes. Usually she can just put her hand on something that's locked and it unlocks for her because Hermes is the god of thieves among other things.

"Yeah that's the one." Mark said. "I need it."

"Well we have it but we aren't slowing down."

"Fine, I'll just go with Sage and catch up to you."

"Oh no Mister you are not coming with me!" I said quickly.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"That's it!" I said. I grabbed a handful of snow shaped it into a snowball and threw it at Mark's face.

"Oh so we are playing dirty now are we?" He smirked. Gosh what is with him and smirking? Like seriously. He threw a snowball at me that I nimbly dodged. Then we were having an all out snowball war. I had forgotten about my Iris message to Thalia until I heard her yell.

"I don't care what you decide just decide something!" She disappeared.

"You are SO not coming with me!" I said.

"And how do you suppose you are going to find them? Hmm."

"I don't know I just will!" I said knowing my reason was entirely stupid but it wasn't like he had better idea.

"Well, I'm sure Amy can track them." he said. Crap, I thought he did have a better idea.

"Fine, you can come with me." I groaned.

"Do you have anything of the other hunters that Amy can sniff to get there scent?"

"I'm sure I do somewhere." I said slowly walking towards my tent. I shifted through my stuff and triumphantly pulled out a beanie I had borrowed from Thalia.

"Will this work?" I asked Mark throwing the beanie at him.

"Yeah." he said. Amy walked up and sniffed it before saying.

"I got this! I got this!"

"Ok grab anything you want out of here. I'm going to pack it up."

Mark nodded and grabbed his backpack and Amy before walking outside. I sighed I was about to take a trip tracking the Hunters with a guy not only just a guy an arrogant, cocky jerk . I grabbed my backpack and walked outside tapping the tent that folded down until it was the size of a pack of chewing gum.

"How did you set this up last night anyway?" I asked as I dropped the tent into my backpack.

"It was an accident I was going through your bag trying to find some ambrosia to fix your head with when I accidentally touched it and ta-da a tent popped up." He set Amy on the ground and she set off in the direction that I hoped the Hunters had taken with me and Mark trailing behind her.