"No, I said Kelly." I told him. I fell to the ground from something rising.

"Did someone say "Skelly"? 'Cause that's me." The girl said.

"Oh, hey. Hey, there. I'm Skelly, too." Imma just walk away. I walk to a demon couple.

"Have you guys seen my friend?"

"I don't know, man. But I'll fight ya."

"I just wanna find my friend. She's, like, this tall and has a lot of body hair. No?" I ask hoping they know.

"Sounds like I could take her."

"Two-on-two sound fair?"

"Okay, well, uh, thanks anyway." I shuffle around them and leaves. No fighting please. I started running. Okay Kelly where did you go? I look in the distance and find her. She was at the edge of the lave by herself. I walk up to her.

"Are you okay?"

"No... Tad and I broke up."

"Oh..." Broke up again. "Sorry. I... I mean, you guys will probably work it out. You always do, you know?"

"No. This is very much the end."

"Oh. Well... I know how you feel. and I split up, too." I place a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, if you need to talk—" Suddenly I was hit on and the back and launched. I hit the sand a couple time but was able to land to my fighting stance at the end.

"Jorby! What are you doing?"

"Oh, I don't know, Kelly. What are you doing? Is this your new sparring partner? You know what? I had to fight Greg. Greg! And I killed him in, like, three seconds!"

"You didn't kill Greg."

"Yeah, well, I killed his pride." I became defensive.

"Leave her alone, man! She's going through some stuff!" I pick up a beach umbrella"

"We all are! Everyone's in a constant state of falling apart! Existential war cry!" He starts charging at me.

"Does everyone on this stupid beach wanna fight?!" I close the umbrella and charge at Jorby. We start fighting. He reminds me of a big dog.

"Stop! I cannot—! I cannot deal with this much static right now!" Kelly walks away. I hop off his back.

"Sorry, man, I didn't know. I'd help you talk to her, but I got my own lady I gotta deal with." I look at the direction he was looking at seeing A goose sitting on a nearby beach towel quacks at Jorby and points at her wristwatch. "I'm coming! Oh, kill me..."

"Kelly, wait up!" I catch up to her. "I just wanted to say if you need to talk—" She cuts me off by hugging me and I hear her crying.

"I don't know who I am anymore. All I know is I'm tired of being Tad's girlfriend, and I can't seem to move on."

"That stuff takes time." And it's true.

"I know, but..." She sighs. "Tad's still in here." She gestured herself.

"He'll always be in here, but it gets easier—"

"No, Marco. He hasn't moved out yet." She points at her hair. "He's still in here.

"Wait, what?" I was confused and very creeped a bit. She starts whispering.

"He just isn't getting it, and I've already hurt him too much."

"I could try talking to him." I offer. She starts to smile.

"Really? Hmm, well. Maybe he'll listen to you. You are his best friend." I laugh nervously.