episode 15

(hearing that kook was soo shocked he never think yugyoem will see him like this . For kook he was the bestfriend )

Kook: yugyoem what are you even saying?
Yugyoem: I know what I am saying jungkook and I know you love me too so just divorce him and com-

(Before he can complete his sentence kook cut him)
Kook: yugyoem I never loved you you were my bestfriend always
Yugyoem: jungkook stop lying-

Kook:I am not lying yugyoem you were just a friend for me and I love taehyung then why would I leave tae?

Yugyoem: w... what are you saying jungkook?
Kook:yes I never loved you you were my bestfriend then and now too and tae is my husband my first love my world my love and my everything and I will never leave tae not matter what !!!

Yugyoem:so you never loved me?
Kook: no and you also don't love me yugyoem you are just making your own heart believe that you live me yugyoem

Yugyoem:what are you saying I love you jungkook?
Kook: no you don't then tell me did you felt heart when tae hold my hands or something?
Yugyoem: no I don- wait does that means goshhh I just fool myself like that ohh my god
Kook:look I said you nah (done voice)

Yugyoem:I am sorry jungkook (scratch his neck) I just thought I love you hihih let me say sorry to taehyung I have pissed him off so many Times!

Kook: nono there is no need of it you can go yugyoem
Yugyoem:ohh ok then I am going man and have a great honeymoon with your husband
(Wink and pervert smiles)

(Then yugyoem goes from there laughing at his own bullshit lol )

Kook: huh what was with the pervert smile on his face there is nothing with the honeymoon right ? We are just hear to enjoy right?

(Kook was having a battle with his own self that's when he thinks of tae)
Kook: ohh god I forgot tae is waiting for me
(Saying that kook run to tae )

(Not gonna lie jungkook really wanted to throw a ninja kick on yugyoem kinda handsome face and through a boxing kick on yugyoem dick that yugyoem won't able to fuck anyone in his this life but nah the idiot was his first and last bestfriend so he just let yugyoem live lol )

With taekook
(When jungkook goes there tae was standing there looking at the sky then kook walk up to tae)
Kook: tae
(Hearing the voice tae turn around and look at kook)

Tae:ohh you come ,w... what did he say?
(He was scared he was a lil sure that yugyoem had confess or something )
Kook:he confessed to me

(Hearing that tae whole world crushed yugyoem was really faster than him and here we go he lost his wife his baby his everything,)

Tae:ohh that's great (teary eyes and turn around)
(Seeing that kook obviously know that tae think kook also love him so kook accept yugyoem)

(Tae was looking at the sky with teary eyes that's when kook goes to tae and back hug tae)
Kook: tae do you really think that I accept yugyoem?
(Hearing that tae turn around looking at kook with hope eyes)

Tae:huh?
Kook: why would I accept yugyoem when I already love my handsome and caring husband my tae bear?

(Hearing that tae wide his eyes and look at jungkook )
Tae: j...jungkook what are you saying?
(Hearing that kook show his bunny smile to tae and hug tae tightly )

Kook:I love you my tae bear I only love you you are my everything my world my universe

(Hearing that tears started to come from tae eyes tae hug kook tightly kissing kook forehead multiple times)
Tae:I love you too my baby