chapter 12

(After sometime jungkook come back with the files but the seen he see his whole world crushed)

"Mrs wang was sitting on tae lap"
(seeing that bitch on his husband lap that triggered kook so much )

(the place which only BELONGS to him she sit there kook tighten his fist and seeing kook tae push the bitxhhhhhh from his lap making her stand up)

Tae: j....jungkook it's not a what you think p...pls l...Let me e... explain !
(Tae gulp down in fear when he see kook eyes yes the dangerous side he is gonna see it now)

(Kook comes to tae and her them kook slam the files on the table making every one flinch expect tae)

(Well by this all every employee was there lol)
Kook:how dare you to sit in my husband lap you mother fuxker bitch huh? (Dark eyes)
Ms wang: husband?

Kook:yes he is is my fucking husband but I ASK YOU WHY YOU SIT ON MY HUSBAND LAP YOU BITCH? (coming closer to her

(Seeing this side of employee amf tae was soo shocked they never thinked kook will be this dangerous kook known in the company as a sweetie pie)

(Well yoonmin is not here as they two goes to a date lol )
Ms wang:I..I

Kook:what you don't have anything to say?
(She just gulped in fear)
Kook:IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THEN HAVE THIS!!!

Kook:what you don't have anything to say?(She just gulped in fear)Kook:IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THEN HAVE THIS!!!

(Saying that kook slap her accross the face the sound of slapping was achoing was on the whole company lol)

Kook: GET OUT FROM HERE BITCH!!
(Hearing that she runs from there for her life lol then kook look at all the employees there )

Kook:CAN YOU ALL GET OUT I NEED TO TALK TO MY HUSBAND ?

(Glaring by that they all runned and kook look at tae with dark eyes)

(And kook started to come closer to tae while tae goes to back then tae sit on the chair kook comes to tae and sit on tae lap making tae shock)

Kook:so my dear hubby let someone sit on his lap which belongs to me huh?
(Kook ask while running his hands over tae chest)

Tae:j.. jungkook it's n..not like w...what you think?
(He don't know but he was just scared to loose the younger by this misunderstanding)