Epilogue

(it was a beautiful morning for the Kim taehyung and his beautiful husband Kim jungkook it's been one week after they comes from honey moon)

Kook: ahhhh hyungieee ahhhh
Tae:ahhh still so tight are not you love
(There was the Kim jungkook getting fucked by non other than his husband Kim taehyung)

Kook: hmmm tae b.. baby ahhhh
Tae:hmm love moan like that ahh
(The Kim taehyung was trusting on his husband on animal pace on fifth round 😂)

Kook: ahhhh hyungieee... I..I a...am g.. gonna
Tae:ahhh love let it all out ahhh
(By hearing his husband jungkook comes hard and after some thrust his husband also comed )

(Then taehyung layed beside his beautiful husband Kim jungkook while hugging kook waist and placed a soft kiss on kook check making kook chuckle)

Kook:haha it's tickles baby
Tae : haha btw are you okay love ? Are you hurt ?
Kook: nono I am fine hyungieee
Tae: okk love

(Saying that tae look at kook and placed a wet kiss on kook neck making kook gasp but kook let tae after sometime tae started to suck kook neck)

(Kook gasped loudly ohh really yesterday night three rounds from the morning 7 am to 8 am 5 round now one more round ohh godd his lil hole is sore )

(And he can't let his pervert husband go on a sixth round on him he swear to his banana milk and kook lightly push tae)

Tae:whyyyyyyyy? (Pout)
Kook: really hyung you have gona five round already still not satisfied?
Tae: goshh I am never satisfied when it comes to you baby
Kook: yah!

Tae: ohh come on let me love my baby more
Kook: owe sorry Mr kim I don't want your this type of love anymore we have a meeting today we need to get Ready

Tae:goshh tell the meeting to fuck themselves let's go another round ba-
(Before he can complete his sentence he got a big ass glare from his husband who was now going to bathroom)

Tae: geez I can't with this Mrs Kim aishh
Kook:then don't be with me
(Kook say's while getting on bathroom to take a shower and fully ingoring husband who was sulking for one more round)

Tae: loveee are you bathing?
Kook: yess hyung hyung
(Hearing that a dirty smrik comes on taehyung lip he stand up from the bed naked and goes to his beautiful baby who was bathing now )

(The Kim jungkook was relaxing himself on the cold shower that's when he felt a week kiss on his neck and veiny arms wrap around his waist)

(Felting it kook trunk around to taehyung with wide eyes)
Kook: hyung you reall-

(Before he can complete his sentence he was smashed on the bathroom wall have a pair of soft lips on his neck sucking and a big hands reaching his plumpy ass giving a squeeze)

Kook: ahhhh hyungieee d...don't I am a.... already s...sore f...from the m...morning ahhh

(Hearing that tae pull away from kook neck making kook whine)
Tae: ok then I am going bye bye

( Saying that tae smrik and going to go obviously knowing his needy baby will call him back)

Kook:yahhh how dare you old man aishhh hyung help me you just make me needy and you are going hyung

Tae: oww are not you the one who tell me that you are sore love

Kook:aishh just take me again you old man

Tae:(boxy smiles) come here my love
(Hearing that kook show his bunny smile and runs to tae arms wrapping his legs around tae waist tae hands gripping on the plump naked ass )

(Then kook lean down to head patiently kiss tae while hugging his shoulder while tae kiss back roughly and taehyung hands reaching kook ass hole)

(Kook gasp loudly when he felt finger on his ass hole and he loves it so much when his husband fingers are inside him)

(After coming from there honeymoon there is no day they sleeps before making love atleast one at one day they both become needy and horney and our taehyung will just fuck kook senseless)

Time skip

(Now taehyung and kook was going to the company meeting not gonna lie everyone was looking at the Kim jungkook with a wide smrik lol )

(Ofcourse he was limping and taehyung one hand was on kook waist helping him to walk without falling and kook face was a full of redness while tae was having a wide smrik on his face)

(Really satisfied with his work which he did to his precious husband and when they get inside there yoonmin and so many people on the meeting )

(Yoongi was just looking at every business man with cold face while his secretary or we can say boyfriend jimin was kinda trying to hide his neck with his tshirts if you know you know)

(Then taekook sit beside eachother a men come and tell about there project all the time taehyung one hands was on kook thighs carsing it sometimes slapping too)

(Kook didn't bother it coz he was used to by now we'll sometimes they are on any meetings tae will just run his fingers all over kook lil tummy which have shiny abs)

(Tae will pinch kook tummy run his fingers all over the belly button some time his hands will even reach kook flat chest playing with the nipples lol)

(Even if the employee see it they won't say anything firstly it's there ceo and ceo wife second it's some how great to see the expression on kook face when his husband do something like this to him in public place lol)

(Now after the meeting tae was working while kook was on his cabin working too even if they were husband but when it comes to working then no joke )

(After finishing his work he come to submit the files to tae )
Kook: here mr Kim
(Tae nodded and takes the files and looked at it)

Tae:hmm everything is good you did it good Mr kim
Kook: thanku Mr kim
(Saying that kook bows and going to go that's when a pair of arms pull his wrist and pull him to a lap)

(Giving a light kiss to his neck and making him sit on his lap properly)

Tae: take some rest too Hun
Kook: hahab ok tae
(Saying that kook wrap his arms around tae neck putting his head on crook of tae neck inhaling the addictive sent )

(While tae hands were on kook waist carsing it with on hand while one I'd working on the laptop)

The end

And this story is ranking on 9th place in bottom kook stories I am really happy and thanku so much for 2k reads my and thankuu for reading this book too dear babies love ya 💞😘