"Aniyoo am eating cookies" He corrected before pouring some ketchup over the cookies, devouring them.

"What the-"

"What? " He questioned.

"Why are you eating cookies with ketchup? " I asked giving him a weird look.

"Cause why not? It tastes good!" He said eating another cookie with ketchup on top.

"What're you doing? " He asked when I placed my ear on his belly.

"Just checking whether you are preggo or not" I said still resting on his tummy.

"Kid am a boy! How am I supposed to get preggo?" He said chuckling.

"You don't know? " I said acting surprised.

"Don't know what? " He asked with raised eyebrow.

"That boys give birth" I dramatically gasped.

"Don't trynna trick me again ara-ssi?" He said rolling his eyes before going back to eating cookies.

"Trick you? You don't know? " I gasped.

"You don't know? " I repeated. Tae looked at me annoyed.

"Boy, what is bellybutton for? "

"I don't know" He said.

"Didn't you heard that bellybutton is used to transfer nutrition to the baby in the womb? "

"Oh I know that" He addressed smiling.

"Then why do you have a belly button" I said pointing at his tummy.

"I- I don't know" He shrugged confusedly.

"And didn't you see gay couples with 'their' baby? " I questioned again as he nodded.

"I did"

"See! Boys get pregnant too and you're acting like a preggo boy too. awie am gonna be an aunty. Awww that's so cute" I said acting cute while I was mentally smirking.

"Yo-you are tricking me" He said hesitantly.

"You still doesn't believe? " I said facepalming.

"I didn't kiss anyone though" He said.

"Didn't you kiss jin yesterday? " I asked.

"But it was on the cheek and am not gay, am straight" He argued.

"And jungkook too. Me too. Jimin too, hobi and joonie too and don't forget you kissed yoongi like 10 times yesterday" I gasped dramatically fueling him.

"So after calculation,hmm total 16 babies oooh"

"S-sixteen babies? " He said widening his eyes.

"Ya and you would be having a big hole on your tummy forever"

"Uh? Wae? " He asked confused.

"Your belly button will grow big so that babies can come out and then it will stay like that forever" I said smirking.

"So then if you call me short again, I can easily punch your intestine"