Cassius grunts in pain, jumping away from another attack, holding their side to slow the bleeding. "Who are you?!" They shout, looking every which way, their voice wavering slightly. "Someone you shouldn't be fighting." Came a scratchy voice, almost impossible to pinpoint where it came from. Smoke filled the room, Cassius was practically blind at this point, they couldn't see a single thing.

They spin around in slight panic, "and why is that?" They ask with a smug grin, seeing an odd human shaped silhouette as the smoke cleared. Pulling out a dagger, Cassius approached it. Their smile fell, finding the silhouette to just be a pile of boxes with a sheet on it. Fear filled their body, a laugh echoed off of the walls. Cassius slowly turned, seeing the person who had been tormenting them for hours, staring and smiling down at them. "Hello Cassius, I've been wanting to see you again. Your name is still quite well known in both the hero community and the everyday villains, even after our break up. That is impressive for someone like you who is so young." His ominous laugh rumbled through the room. Cassius glares at him, "is that the only reason you wanted to see me, I would of thought you would go to the heroes to discuss me and last I checked I ain't no hero. Did you miss me Ty?" They ask, fluttering their eyelashes "why would I miss a whore like you? You stole from me, you humiliated me. Now I can't get any respect on the streets. People laugh at me, all because of you." Tynan, their ex boyfriend. He took Cassius in when they were only fifteen, two years later they were pinned to his bed with his lips on theirs. That was before a hero tore his wings off, along with his dignity. He blamed it on Cassius, he was protecting them after all. He ended it with them not long after. They never stopped loving him, but they did stop missing him.

He was finally close enough to see his face, he had mismatched eyes, one black one white. His trench coat reaching his ankles, covering most of the ripped shirt he was wearing. His black trousers match his big black laced up boots. His hair was cut in a mullet, just barely covering his eyes. He was really good looking. Cassius giggled, wincing in pain. "Your just as hot as the last time I saw you." He chuckled with a smirk, now just inches away from them. They smile.

Cassius stepped back as their ex stepped forward a few steps. This carried on until Cassius hit a wall, silently gasping in pain they look down at their wound that was still bleeding. They look up at the man, refusing to show any fear even if it was the only thing they were feeling. "You've been so lonely here, all alone, no friends or family. For years, not since I left you." Cassius looked into his eyes, not able to look away as he made sure they couldn't escape. "No one has cared for you in years, not even your parents. They abandoned you." they swallowed hard, his face getting closer to theirs, both pairs of lips just inches away from touching. "That hero, the one you love so much doesn't even notice the cries when he leaves. Even if you won the fight, he doesn't care either." His hot breath hit their skin, causing them to gasp. They felt his hand caress their wing, playing with the feathers, his other hand grabbing their chin. Cassius was stuck in a trance that they couldn't escape.

"You deserve better than that Cassius, your deluded if you think that the hero will ever love you back. Your family left you behind, your alone in this world. I gave you that love and you destroyed it." He leaned closer, connecting their lips. Cassius melted into it, there wasn't the comfort that everything would be okay in it though, not the comfort that used to be in these kisses. It was cold.

That only lasted a few seconds before the other pulled away, Cassius frowned noticing Tynan's hand not leaving their wing. They try to pull away, panic growing as his grip tightened. They try to push him away only for him to grab their hair forcing their head back. They scream in pain, the snap of their wing echoing off of the walls. He lets go, leaving Cassius to hit the ground as they sob. "Now come with me, I need your help and maybe I'll consider taking you back" He outstretched his hand, offering a help up. "You only want me so I can do your dirty work quicker because of my wings. I'm not stupid, I know you lost yours." Cassius laughed standing back up, holding their bleeding side their wing limp and bent, the other flat against their back out of instinct. He looked furious, before Cassius could say anything else he slammed his knee into their face, they passed out instantly.

——————————————————
Cassius woke up, their head pounding. they sit up, the room was spinning, they had a ringing in their ears. Tynan was gone, they had no idea how long it had been. Cassius stood up, using the wall for support, hissing in pain they look down. A large gash ran across their side, bleeding again. Their wing was bent in a painful angle. They look around, everything was gone, their computers, weapons. Everything. They stumble over to their desk, there was a note.

'I'll see you again soon, this time don't deny my offer. ;)'
- Tynan

They open the draw that was in the desk, their phone was still there, it lit up reading 03:23. They grabbed it and put it in their back pocket of their jeans before stumbling out the door, "I have to tell him..."

—————————————————
Finn woke up with a start, the banging on his balcony door getting increasingly louder.

he stood up, getting ready to fight if need be. He pushed open the curtain and gasped, opening the sliding door.

"YOU?!"