He did not refuse his touch and hug, Lu Shangjin pulled the corners of his lips to relax.

    There is still a chance to recover, as long as Yan Yi is willing to give him a chance, he will make up for what he did wrong.

    Yan Yi glanced at him sideways, and put his gun butt against Lu Shangjin's chin and asked, "I used to spoil you so much? You look pretty."

    "What?" Lu Shangjin reacted for a while.

    What did that spider do to Yan Yi, how could his memory be messed up like this?

    The artificial memory disorder will gradually erode the nerves in the brain, which is harmful to the omega's body.

    Lu Shangjin kissed his forehead and replied with difficulty: "...Yes, I am very pampered and pampered..."

    He didn't cherish it at the time, and wasted it all as waste paper.

    The top floor was full of artillery fire, and heavy machine gun shells gathered in one corner. Shao Wenjing held Wen Chi with crying red eyes in one hand, took off his body armor and wrapped him in his arms, avoiding the chaotic bullets and got into the collapsed iron gate, and held on to him. Lu Shangjin and Yan Yi, who were running up the stairs, had a face-to-face encounter.

    Yan Yi saw Wen Chi safe and sound, holding the white knuckles of his hands on the AK and relaxed.

    Shao Wenjing glanced at Yan Yi and released the soothing pheromone. He is not in the mood to take care of others, Wen Chi is terrified, and keeps shaking in his arms.

    The smell of poppy surrounds Yan Yi. Yan Yi vibrated, and subconsciously followed him downstairs.

    His footsteps were a bit hurried, and it seemed that Shao Wenjing didn't mean to wait for him. Yan Yi bit her lip and broke free from the shackles of Lu Shangjin and chased after him.

    "Yanyan!" Lu Shangjin immediately pulled Yan Yi into his arms, hating iron and steel and groaning, "You still follow him?!"

    "He is my alpha, or who am I going with..." Yan Yi replied When I heard the end of my panic, I was afraid of being left behind.

    Shao Wenjing saw that he locked the little rabbit tightly in his arms, holding Wenchi in his arms, and had no time to take care of others.

    It seems that the A3 gland cannot be taken back today.

    "What's the use of you catching him?" He passed Wen Chi and Lu Shangjin in his arms, sneered in a low voice, "I marked him, he is now my omega."

    The words with frivolous endings are not light. Spit it out without heavy, smashing a hole in Lu Shangjin's broken heart.

    A strand of spider silk quietly connected to Yan Yi's glands, extracting all the toxins that had previously been injected to promote memory confusion.

    "He will hate you, goodluck." Shao Wenjing grinned, holding Wenchi down the stairs and fleeing towards the exit.

    Lu Shangjin locked Yan Yi more tightly in his arms, turning over the hair that covered the back of his neck, and the tooth marks left by the marks were still there, and an eight-legged spider totem mark appeared on Yan Yi's glands.

    The mania and resentment he had suppressed for several days was suddenly ignited, and the narcissus pheromone soared in the small space, and the companion ability "snap" was activated in the next instant. He wanted to tear the spider to pieces immediately.