𝟢𝟧 | 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖠𝗓𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈?

Start from the beginning

Odette: You mind telling me why the hell there are so many good looking guys on the floor you slept at last night?

Odette: Wait, did you hook up with someone?

Odette: You know what, I tracked your phone and I'm standing outside the room you're in right now and I'm about to knock.

Odette: I knocked.

Shit this is not good. Knowing Odette she would look through the room to find any evidence of me hooking up with the man who's going to open the door. Which I didn't.

"Hey! I didn't say you could walk in!" Elijah yelled.

"Let me go! If you don't get your hand off of my arm I will-"

I quickly rush to where I can hear my sister and Elijah's voice, being careful to not fall and twist my ankles with the heels I'm wearing. "Elijah let my-" I pause for a minute, forgetting what I need to say. "Let my friend go!"

Elijah does what I say and releases the grip he had on Odette.

"God! I was so worried about you!" Odette said to me before she wrapped her arms around me. "Serenity, what the hell are you doing with Elijah Castillo?!" She whispered.

"How the hell did you know who he is?!" I whispered back. I didn't think Odette would know who he was.

"Cause I was his lawyer for a short while a little over a year ago. It was mostly for a case for one of his men."

"Ahem, hate to break up the party, but Bianca would you mind telling me how your friend found you this quickly?"

"I got this sis." Odette whispered before she pulled away and looked at Elijah. "Did you really forget about me Mr. Castillo?"

"Odette? Damn how long has it been, a year I believe. I still don't know how to repay you for helping Grayson out. You really saved us big time."

"Well that's what lawyers do and don't worry, Grayson he uh- kind of repaid me..."

I raise an eyebrow while looking at the ground with a smirk. My sister really got laid by someone from the Castillo Mafia.

"Anyways I found Bianca by tracking her phone. Cause you know, best friends must always share their locations...mind if I use the bathroom?"

"Sure, go ahead." I look up and see Elijah walking closer to me. "So love, you mind telling me how you're friends with someone who's a lawyer at such a young age?"

Well funny story, she's actually my older sister.

"Oh you know...we just met on the first day of kindergarten and we hit it off." I say.

"Well then-"

"BIANCA NORA BLACK! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Shit. Odette found the marriage paper. I speed walked to the room to find Odette holding up a paper. "Would you mind telling my why the hell you're married to the Elijah fucking Castillo?!"

I look behind me and see Elijah running his hands through his hair. "You're explaining this." I told him. He takes a deep breath and goes to lean against a wall.

—an hour later—

Apparently Odette is one of the few people, that isn't a part of the mafia, that can simultaneously and continuously yell at Elijah because she was close with them for the little time she was the lawyer for one of his men.

Elijah also happened to accidentally expose Odette about her sleeping with someone by the name of Grayson Levi Valadez. Who also happens to be the soon to be right hand man of Elijah.

Ms. Odette Montgomery isn't as innocent as I thought she was.

Elijah also told Odette and I that I will have to be living with him and his men and women, at the mansion back in Chicago. I was obviously mad because if I have to be living with him then I will have to be more careful when having to sneak past the guards he will be having at the mansion so I can go to my fights and kills.

"Fine. I will live under your roof under a few conditions." I say.

"Name your price, my wife."

I cringe when he says those last two words. "First of all, please don't call me 'wife.' Second of all, this is a business deal. You married me so you can take over. I married you, well I don't even want to be married to you, but I want to keep my family safe, so if I have to stay married to you and not be able to get a divorce then so be it. Third of all, Odette gets to have a room in the mansion-"

"Odette already has a room, moreover she shares it with Grayson." Elijah says while looking at Odette with a smirk. "They've been sharing a room for a year now."

I turn to Odette. "Odette, you naughty little girl." I say with a grin which makes Odette blush. "Anyways, I get to do what I want and finally, I want my own room."

"Let me stop you right there, B. If we want my parents, especially my father, to believe that we married out of love, we need to sleep in the same room."

You just had to get so drunk last night to marry a fucking mafia boss, didn't you Serenity?

"Fine. You better not touch me without my consent if we do sleep in the same bed." I say.

"I will never do that to you or any woman in general, B." I Elijah responds.

"Alright. Bianca and I will be leaving Chicago tomorrow night and since I know where you live then I will just drive Bianca there." Odette says.

"Perfect by me but we will be taking my private jet and I would prefer it if you and my lovely wi-"

I shoot Elijah a glare reminding him to not call me that. "Lovely business partner joined us on the flight back home."

"Fine." I say.

"Anyways since you're a mafia boss now, thanks to me, I will be in the room I'm sharing with Odette because I'm currently suffocating in here. You and your men and call us when it's time to go back home to Chicago."

Odette puts the marriage certificate thing paper in one of her folders before putting it in her purse. "I'll keep this safe." She says after.

"Let's go bestie!" I say as I link my arm to Odette's and walk out of the hotel room. When we get back to our hotel room, I immediately go and take a shower and while doing so I remember what I told myself the night I bought tickets to come here. "I really hope nothing bad will happen." I told myself.

Well news flash Serenity, you are a now married woman at the bright age of eighteen. I just turned eighteen like a week ago now that I remember.

Does this mean I'm Serenity Azure Castillo now or Bianca Nora Castillo?

I mean I signed the paper using my fake name . . . I really don't know.