2

Reid was on edge all day at work. He was nervous for what that night would bring, but he did trust Morgan.

"Reid, everything okay?" Hotch asked as he came up to Reid's desk. Reid nodded quickly. Hotch frowned. "Let's go have a chat. It won't take long." He said, leading the way to his office, and Reid followed obediently. Hotch sat down at his desk and motioned for the doctor to sit across from him, and he did.

"What did you want to talk about?" Reid asked, sure he knew what Hotch was gonna ask.

"After what happened yesterday, I just wanted to make sure you're alright." Hotch said. Reid frowned.

"It, um, it happened twice, Hotch... twice in one night. I don't know how, but I'm really embarrassed about it." Reid said, referring to the wetting. Hotch nodded.

"I understand. I can't imagine how that would feel, but you can always talk to the rest of us if something is troubling you." Hotch said, his expression softer than normal.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go back to work now." Reid said, standing. He turned back to hotch as he was about to open the door. "Morgan's actually coming to my place tonight. He says that he found something that might help me." Reid said, leaving out the entirety of what Morgan's plan was.

"Of course. I'm sure whatever Morgan is planning will be beneficial for you, Reid." Hotch said, and the doctor left the office. Hotch jotted something down in his notebook, then turned back to his paperwork.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Reid bounced his leg as he sat on the couch, waiting for Morgan. He didn't know how far this regression was gonna go, but Morgan wasn't gonna do anything that would make him uncomfortable.

"Hey pretty boy, I'm back." Morgan called as he let himself in. Reid got up to meet him at the front door. Morgan carried a few shopping bags, crinkling loudly.

"Let's sit in here." Reid said, and the pair walked into the living room. They sat together on the couch and Morgan set the bags on the coffee table. He reached into one and pulled out a stuffed dog.

"This is for you." He said, handing the toy to Reid. The doctor smiled and accepted the plush.

"It looks like Clooney." He commented with a smile. Morgan nodded in agreement.

"He does. Anyway, I have a few more things. You can decide when you see them if you want them, and we can just keep them here for you." Morgan said, and Reid nodded. Morgan reached back into the bag and pulled out a blue and orange sippy cup, a couple baby bottles sized for adults, and a few adult sized pacifiers.

"Oh wow... I don't know what to say." Reid said, a bit shocked. Morgan rubbed his back.

"Whatever you're comfortable with, kid. I'm not gonna force you." Morgan soothed. Reid picked up one of the pacifiers and examined it. It was black and light green. Spencer brought it up to his face and slowly popped it into his mouth, holding it between his teeth. He held it there before giving it a few suckles. It was really calming.

Morgan smiled, and Reid blushed. Maybe this was a bad idea. Reid hugged the toy dog but continued to suck the pacifier. It really was nice. He watched as Morgan reached into the other bag. 

It held a pack of adult diapers, but not what you'd see in a normal store. They were designed like normal ones, just larger. Reid gulped lightly.

"Too much?" Morgan asked. 

Reid reached out and grabbed the package, opening it. He removed a diaper and held it, feeling the material. This would help keep the bed dry, right?

"I'm gonna go change. I'll be back in a couple minutes." He said. Morgan tossed him a bottle of talc, and Reid walked to his room, shutting the door. He placed the items on his bed and removed his pants, taking a deep breath.

Reid readied the diaper, and when he was comfortable, placed it on himself. It was soft and fluffy. He wasn't sure that it was on right, but he thought it was fine. He picked up the Clooney plush and shuffled out of the room, making his way back to the living room.

"You look comfortable. How do you feel?" Morgan asked.

"Pretty good. Do you think I put it on right?" Reid asked. He did a slow 360 spin.

"Yeah, looks good to me." Morgan told him. Reid realized he was only wearing a shirt and diaper, and trotted off to his room, pink cheeked. He returned to the living room a few minutes later wearing pajama bottoms and sat on the couch next to Morgan.

"I'm kinda hungry. Wanna order takeout?" Reid asked. Morgan nodded and picked up his phone.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

As the two are dinner, they sat on the couch and watched a movie. Morgan looked over at Reid, who was looking sleepy.

"You tired, kid?" He asked. Reid nodded slowly, his eyes drowsy. Morgan smiled. "I'll go get you a drink." He said.

"Water, please." Reid mumbles. Morgan went to the kitchen and filled one of the bottles with water, bringing it back to the couch. He handed it to Reid, who took a test sip. It was weird, but it was similar to the pacifier, which he already liked.

He drank the water slowly, leaning against Morgan's left side. He let his eyes close and his breathing evened out.

"Do you want to tell the rest of the team, kid?" Morgan asked, looking at the younger man. Reid cracked his eyes open and turned his head to face Morgan.

"Not yet." He mumbled, taking the bottle out of his mouth. 

"Okay, not yet." Morgan agreed. Reid nodded again and closed his eyes, finishing his bottle. In his sleepy state, he dropped the bottle and rested his head on Morgan's shoulder. Morgan replaced the bottle with Reid's pacifier, and Reid smiled.

Morgan stood and picked up Reid, carrying him to his bedroom. He laid the doctor down on his bed and tucked him in, putting the teddy bear and stuffed dog in his arms. He smoothed Reid's hair out and left the room to clean up from dinner.