P.18 | Ass or tits?

⚠️NSFW⚠️ characters are aged up to 18 and over.
This chapter is made out of the pure immaturity and writers block of my brain so it may not be as good, I'm kind of out of ideas so if you have any suggestions, let me know. Enjoy!

Henry Bowers:
- Boob man, 100%
- He just loves the physicality and structure of the breast.
- The way it fits perfectly in to palms of his hands (or on his face), the way they jiggle and bounce at the slightest movement, you name it.
- It is possibly the first he notices about people and it doesn't matter what size they are.
^ Big or small, he loves them nonetheless and will give them equal amount of attention.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- Boobs
- Like Henry, he's obsessed with how they move and how they just sit there of every second of everyday.
- He doesn't necessarily look at breasts in a sexual or horny way, surprisingly, he is genuinely interested in them and the things they could do.
- Size also doesn't bother him as they all have a slight cushion to them regardless and it's just the smoothness that he's addicted to.

Belch Huggins:
- Ass
- He loves just resting his head in your cheeks as you lay on your stomach.
- whether you're in public or in private, he'd do it any way and not care.
- You've tried to shove him off a few times only for him to crawl back on, it entertains him.
- He sees it as something that has been carved using the finest diamonds and by god himself.

Victor Criss:
- Both
- He loves and adores both equally and gives them affection wherever and whenever.
- He loves squeezing and smooching your chest as well as squeezing and smacking your behind.
- He see them as the most expensive thing on the planet.
- Constantly up against you to get a slight feel of either two and he always succeeds.

IM SORRY! My internet was cut off and I haven't been able to update anything, but I'm back now. Sorry for the long wait.
-Xavier