sixty seven - "In the middle of a lily field, I found a rose, covered in thorns"

Start from the beginning

I tried fixing it but got annoyed when it didn't turn back to straight and fine paper. I broke down and trashed the whole room as I cried. I fucking miss her so much I can't do anything without being reminded of her. I can't even sleep because everytime I turn my back, it feels like she's laying beside me and once I turn around I'm met with coldness of the place she used to lay on.

I fucking hate this.

But I have to hang on. Because Willow did this for me. She did this so I could stay alive.

──────────────────────────────────────────

*2 MONTHS LATER*

"Dude, put your seatbelt on" I heard Gray beside me and I came back to my senses as I put my seatbelt on. The plane was filled with classmates and civilians.

I looked beside me and saw that Gray was holding onto his seat like his life depended on it,"Don't tell me you're scared of airplanes after all of the traveling during all these years" I said, chuckling and he didn't look impressed with my joke, "Ugh! Stop it, it's already embarrassing enough. I just never got used to it and I read that there's a risk of the plane falling when it's about to start flying, so I'm prepared" he said and I chuckled.

I had been accepted into the Art's College here in Colorado.It had been a few weeks since we started and I'm in the same class as Gray. I've never been close with Gray, but when Willow came into the picture I started having a better bond with him and we have been bros ever since. I can even talk with him about how I feel, with everything going on. He misses Willow too. Who doesn't miss that sunshine?

We had a vote last week, we had to choose from three countries we wanted to visit as some kind of "inspiration" for our art, so we could visit some museums or other art places. The three options we had was, Italy, France or Greece and almost everyone chose Italy. I was also being weirdly "dragged" towards the Italy option so you could say I voted with my heart while raising my hand to vote for Italy.

"Yay, here we come Italy" I heard Gray beside me while he looked ready to puke as the plane started and I couldn't help but chuckle even more.

Just like he said - Here we come Italy.

Surprise me.

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Hills and Coleman you're going to stay in room 219" we heard Mr.Jonas, our teacher. I reached for the card he gave us and we took the elevator up since the hotel we were staying at was really big and famous, judging by the amount of people everywhere and the Google reviews of course.

"Dude, did you see the girl at the reception my god what I would do to tap that a-" Gray started and I interrupted him with a cough since the teacher was right behind us, "Um, what I would do to abort that mission" I heard him mutter and I chuckled at how dumb that sounded.

We entered the room and Gray threw himself at the bed and we heard a knocking on the door. Our teacher walked in, "Hello boys, I just wanted to remind you of the rules during this trip. No alcohol or drugs will be allowed in any shape or form. No invitations of other people to your rooms and also, you'll be able to walk around free in the city after our trip to Galleria Borghese, in five minutes since we want to avoid traffic" he said and we nodded, "Yes, sir" we both said, "Great, hope you'll enjoy the trip" he said and walked out after giving us a thumbs up with a smile.

"Ah! The jetlag I'm feeling is a struggle" Gray said with a groan and I nodded, "We should start going, I just have to take my pills before we head down" I took out my pills and swallowed them down with some leftover water I had in my water bottle.