"It was great, we mostly just went window shopping, and then went through some of the consignment shops." I had started to say before I remember the idiot who almost ran me over. The same idiot who I saw last night hanging around the pool.

"By the way, I saw a guy late last night in the backyard." I said looking to Beth then Luke.

"Oh Rhyker, yeah, he's a guy from the club. He's going to be staying in the pool house for a little bit while he's in town. He shouldn't cause you any trouble." Luke started to say, but Beth interrupted.

"He's a really nice guy, he's just been on the road a lot, but if you think it's too much, then we can have him stay somewhere else." She said the last bit quickly, Luke nodding as he watched my facial reaction. Honestly, I wasn't going to freak out again.

"No it's fine.. I swear, I'm fine with it." I said trying to convince them.

Knock Knock Knock. We heard someone rap their knuckles on the front door. Luke put down this napkin as he went to go see who was at the door. Next thing we knew Luke was explaining that he had made breakfast and to come eat. Noelle bounded around the corner and saw the spread. She locked eyes on Beth and then myself as she hesitantly sat down.

"Wow, Luke you sure know how to make sure no one ever goes hungry in this house again." She said as she took a waffle that was less burnt than the rest. We all laughed.

"So, you ladies heading out this morning? I'm bored. I got called off from work at the pharmacy. Can I tag along?" Noelle looked from me to Beth.

"Yeah, that's fine with us." Beth says, as she looked at me to make sure I was okay with the decision. I was totally okay with it.

"Great! Hey Maddie, did you know the guy who almost ran you over last night is in your driveway?" Noelle said before she took a bite from the waffle.

"Wait. What happened?" Beth asked frantic as Luke started in asking the same thing.

"Yeah some psycho wasn't paying attention and almost ran over Maddie on his motorcycle. He's standing outside your house actually." Noelle stated as Luke got up and went to go look out the window that faced the driveway.

"Madds, why didn't you say anything? That was probably terrifying, especially after..." Beth started saying with concern, trailing off. I knew she was testing to see if I really was alright and if this was going to send me back into a relapse.

"Honestly, I'm fine. I was just more upset that he didn't even bother to apologize or anything. I mean, he clearly saw I had the right away." I said, my anger starting to come up when I thought of yesterday, and then seeing him again last night out by the pool. His face and those stupid cocky eyes didn't want to leave my mind.

"Yeah Luke, you should have seen Maddie. I know he's one of the guys from the club, but boy she tried to put him in his place. No fear at all." She said proudly as she reached over to pat my hand.

"Luke?" Beth said a little more loudly, trying to get his attention. However, before we knew it he was out the back door and bounding for the drive way.

"Lord help me, I swear, if one of those two get blood on my driveway so help me." Beth said as she rolled her eyes and finished her fruit.

"Sorry, I figured you told them about what happened." Noelle said sheepishly at me.

"No, she didn't. She should've though." Beth said as she got up and took her plate to the sink.

"Beth, I'm fine, honestly. No one got hurt." I said bringing my plate in behind her.

"It's just, if something were to happen to you, or if you were to have a relapse..." Beth said her hands on the counter. I knew she was scared to lose me, I knew the memories probably haunted her like it did with me. All I could do is wrap my arms around her and say that I was sorry over and over.