𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 1 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 2

"𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱."

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                I'rèal Alona Jacobs
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻,𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗠𝗮𝘆 2021

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁                                           I'rèal Alona Jacobs                                           𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻,𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀                                           𝗠𝗮𝘆 2021

Me and Tay stepped out the car once we got to the block .

if i tell y'all that all the drug dealers , chern , and the mommas was outside they was outside .

"well shiet" I mumbled putting my hand over my eyes while the sun blinded me while walking .

i walked with tay to this porch and the whole porch was full up with dudes and hoochie mamas on the dudes laps mugging .

"lil mama ain't got no ass" one of the dudes said . i looked over and sticked up my middle finger "well fuck you too" he said and i shrugged

we continued walking in till we got into the house.

a wave of smoke instantly filled our noses and i coughed covering my nose felt like i was over here dying . this brought attention to me but i looked away quickly . "aye man you good " Tay questioned

"mhm , just a lot of smoke" i said to avoid attention back on me.

"well let me introduce you to the gang , we got india,von,kash,and c4. Tayveana pointed out to the group of people sitting on separate couches.

"hi" i waved to the group and all of them responded except c4 . all he did was look up and mugged the hell out of me .

"don't mind him he act like squidward " von said waving him off .

"shut the fuck up " c4 deep raspy voiced boomed

"sir yes sir" von said saluting him. we all bussed out laughing at him .

"you stupid von " i said going over to tiktok on my phone.

"stupid for you " he said flicking his tongue at me. i stared blankly at him before i bussed out laughing again at him.

"who wanna do this tiktok with me " i asked because i was bored .

"oo mee" india said standing up dusting off her pants . "okay come on grab a mop and ill grab a broom". I said as i propped my phone up .

$$$
𝑖'𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 20𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜

                                     $$$𝑖'𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙  20𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜