I place a hand over his clearly hard cock over the material of his pants to show him what I meant by 'this'.

He groans and looks down between us before looking back at me.

"I would love nothing more than to take you right here and right now but hurting you is not on to do list. I dont want to risk it.".

"I know you wont" I say meaning every word.

"You-" he starts but I choose to shut him up with a kiss.

He freezes for a moment before pressing me into the wall even more and kissing me back.

His hands move down my waist and cup my ass.

He lifts my ass until I have my legs wrapped around him without breaking the kiss.

I wrap my hands around his neck moaning into his mouth when he gives my ass a squeeze.

My back hits the soft surface of our bed and my core pulses at the knowledge of what's next.

I tuck on his shirt as a hit for him to take it off, he does only breaking the kiss to slide the shirt above his head.

He presses his lips on my again before tossing the shirt on the floor.

My hands leave his hair and trail down his hard abs then lower to tuck on his pants.

I slide them down only an inch due to our height difference.

He takes care of the rest with his lips still sealed on mine bruising my lips a kiss that's so intense it makes me dizzy in a good way.

"Eager aren't we today?" He taunts but I don't let it slide.

"Acey, do you really want me to humble you?".

I could've answered differently but I know using acey would piss him off.

His lips move to my jaw and he says "don't call me that." Sounding a bit annoyed but not enough to stop his act on me.

"Don't act like you don't like it." I read throwing my head back when his lips reach a spot so close to my nipples it makes the hair on my body rise.

"I'd like daddy more." He says right before taking a nipple in his mouth.

I moan at the what of his tongue tossing and pushing my nipple inside his mouth.

He leaves my nipple with a plop and stares down at my flushed face.

"Daddy kink huh" I state string at him hazily.

"You'll know the rest soon." He promises before taking my other nipple in his mouth.

I moan in delight but it doesn't last long because he moves away and rips my dress into too earning a gasp from me.

"I won't have any clothes left if you keep ripping them off." I scold him because this isn't the first time he does this.

"I have the money to get you a new wardrobe and you need new clothes anyway, our baby is growing." He kisses my bare stomach before sucking on the flesh between my boobs.