4. 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔫 𝔘𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔥𝔞

4. Meeting An Uchiha

____________________________________________________________________________

Hajimari had just finished her daily Jog, she had started to call it her daily quest not that she knew why. She enjoyed the silly name though.

Her quest was simple, attempt to complete one full sprint around Konoha without stopping.

It wasn't much but when she got back to her room she did basic home exercises, such as push-ups, sit-ups and even the plank until she was on the ground drained.

Once she was done with that she would head to Konoha Library, the civilian one, yes there were two, and read up on anything and everything she could find.

Her day usually ended with her on the roof of the Orphanage watching the sunset.

This had been her routine for almost 2 months now, she knew enough about Konoha to understand most of the routes and if she was being honest she could walk from the orphanage to the Library with her eyes closed if she wanted to.

She knew this because she had tried and succeeded.

She hasn't seen Minato since he dropped her off at the orphanage, but she knew that it was probably for the best. She doesn't actually know Minato, only that he isn't as scary as she first thought. He's still a bit scary though. It's his blue eyes, the way they seem to almost glow as they stare straight through her.... horrifying.

Right at that moment, it was morning, so she began her routine. Making it to her usual starting point, she immediately pushes off into a full-blown sprint. She could already feel her lungs begin to burn, but she pushed herself.

Further, she wants to go further, she runs past the massive compound, and as soon as she passes another.... and another... but then she stops.

Her lungs burning, her chest heaving, she drops to the grass and lays on her back gulping down the air.

Dammit, still not enough. She decided for just this once to close her eyes, she soaked in the sunlight choosing to relax instead of immediately walking back to Library.

Eventually, she felt cold, there was something blocking the sun, so Hajimari decided to open her eyes.

Purple orbs locked onto Onyx, and they stared. Eventually Hajimari figured out that it was a boy staring her down, which unfortunately for them both scared her enough to shoot up from her spot, effectively head-butting the boy.

"Ouch!" The boy yelped as he held his head.

Hajimari however had a few stray tears roll down her cheeks as she rolled on the ground in pain.

The boy looked down at her before holding out his hand, which she happily took. With them both standing on their feet the boy awkwardly stared at her.

"Why do I always see you run past my compound?" He asked.

Hajimari registered his words... he said compound, not a house.. she looked him up and down but didn't see any symbol that usually was seen on the members of one of the three compounds she passed.

Her head tilted to the side as her confusion began to show, but chose not to bother, it wasn't her business anyway.

"I'm t-training. I'll be f-forced to be a Ninja soon, so I want to strong f-for it." She explained though she doubted a kid would understand.