1. 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢

1. New Life

____________________________________________________________________________

Opening her eyes she immediately closed them upon the sudden abuse of the sun.

Everything was so bright, once she had adjusted, she gazed upon the beautiful green scenery around her.

Standing up from her spot underneath a tree she looked around, taking a step forward she fell face-first into the ground.

Only then did she realise how weak she felt.

What had happened.

Now that she thought about it, the shadows of the forest around her seemed to be moving...

Or perhaps... they weren't Shadows that were moving.

Blinking she caught contact with a pair of Vibrant blue eyes, bright blond hair, no.. yellow hair, a gleaming headband tamed his harsh hair.

But for some odd reason... she felt the need to run, the storm that brewed in this man's eyes... it was not a storm she wanted to be caught in.

His eyes narrowed and she took a shocked step back causing her to trip.

Looking at what she tripped over... she froze, and her eyes quickly shot back over to where the man was...

He was gone.

She looked back down.

Cold dead eyes, mouth wide open as if he was still screaming in the afterlife... and a bloody, three-pronged Kunai lodged in his throat.

She started to shake, she had never seen a body before... she doesn't remember anything before, but this scene... this situation... it was horrible.

Looking up her eyes only widened, her hands on instinct instantly shot into the air as she slowly back up against the tree she had woken up under.

The yellow Haired man was standing directly in front of her.

He didn't say a thing, he simply yanked the Kunai out of the man's throat, before his eyes once again locked onto hers.

Now despite having no memory she was pretty sure she was older than what she currently looked like, as this man completely towered over her.

But in this current state, she didn't know what else to do, this man had just pulled a Kunai out of a dead body like he was taking a stroll through the park, so with her hands still up in the air, her eyes slowly filled with tears.

This man was Scary, especially with those soul-piercing blue eyes of his as he stared her down.

"P-please don't kill me" Her voice squeaked out at a much higher pitch than what she expected.

The man's head tilted slightly as if he was completely confused by the statement. The way he held himself was as if he half expected her to suddenly pounce at him with intent to kill.

She on the other handheld herself as if no matter what small movement she made he was going to kill her. Her hands were still up which was a sign that she was leaving herself vulnerable, but she was shaking like a leaf in a storm.