Introduction

Author Note: Some of you may not have read the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series and Heroes of Olympus Series. Therefore, I have provided a brief summary of those series.

1. Percy Jackson and The Olympians

Percy Jackson is the protagonist of the 5-book series: Percy Jackson and The Olympians. Percy Jackson thought that he is just a normal lad with dyslexia and ADHD. What he did not know was that his father is the Greek God of the Seas, Poseidon. Percy blows up every school he goes to but that is unwanted. After Percy's Algebra teacher Mrs. Dodds turns into a Fury of Hades, his friend Grover brings him with the help of his other teacher Mr. Brunner to a camp full of demigods like him and he finally thinks he is at home. In Camp Half-Blood, he meets Annabeth and gets to know that Mr. Brunner is actually a centaur teacher named Chiron and Grover is a Satyr. Together, Percy, Annabeth, and Grover do five books worth of adventures which include getting Zeus' stolen Master bolt, getting the golden fleece, saving the goddess Artemis (who is the goddess of the moon and the hunt) who was kidnapped by the Evil Titan Lord Kronos, blocking the mythical Labyrinth, finding a prophecy of his birth and how he was supposed to either save Olympus or destroy it at the age of 16, and finally, defending Olympus against Kronos. At the end of the series, Percy defeats his evil grandfather, the Titan Lord Kronos, and saves the World. Percy finally thinks that he is in peace.

2. Heroes of Olympus:

The Camp is in mayhem as their leader Percy Jackson has gone missing. Annabeth rescues three demigods, a son of Zeus Jason, a son of Hephaestus, Leo, and a daughter of Aphrodite, Piper.

Jason has been brainwashed and Leo's and Piper's brain has been modified to think that they have been friends with Jason forever. They go on a quest to save Hera from the evil clutches of the giants.

The book ends with Jason remembering that he is actually a Roman demigod, the son of Jupiter, and tells everyone in Camp Half-Blood about what all he has remembered, and Leo starts building an air-battle ship.
After this, the succeeding book then shows that Percy has been brainwashed and sent into a Camp of Roman demigods called "Camp Jupiter". There he is set on probation and tries to get into the Legion. Percy meets Frank, an unclaimed demigod, and Hazel, a daughter of Pluto.

After playing the war games, Mars comes to meet the Camp and tells them that a quest is needed and that his son, Frank would be the one leading the quest. Frank chooses Percy and Hazel to go with him and the trio then go to the Land Beyond the Gods, or simply Alaska, and defeat a giant and free Thanatos, which was their main goal.

They also bring back the Legion's eagle and Percy is made a praetor and this book ends with Percy remembering that he is Greek.

The rest of the series tells how Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, and Leo go in the ship Leo has made, named the Argo II. They together face many challenges, including when Annabeth meets Arachnid and Nico, who the save, takes the Athena Parenthos to Camp Half-Blood, and when Percy and Annabeth fall together in Tartarus.

After they reach the forbidden ancient lands of Greece, the final battle takes place with the Gods and the heroes against the evil giants who what to wake Gaia, the primordial of Earth. Gaia wakes up but Leo takes her to the realm of Ouranos, the primordial of Sky, and blasts her, sacrificing himself in this process. The book ends when Leo is resurrected (but the rest of the seven do not know) and he goes to find Calypso to free her from her curse.

Description of The life of a legend:

After the seven dead, Percy feels that he has lost everything. But he is still not broken Then when he is awarded, everything goes wrong. He becomes a helper of demigods and he finally thinks he is at home. But fates have a lot in store for him... Two more wars to be exact...
Why is the book starting before the end of Blood Of Olympus? Why doesn't Percy have Riptide? Why are the wars happening? Why did Percy change his own destiny? Why would Percy be killed and still be alive? Why would he not go to Esylum? Why would Percy be of three different pantheons? Why are some Kanes and Chases involved? And finally, why are you still reading the description? Go and read the book.

Book #1: The life of a legend(this book)
Series name: The Illiad of Percy Jackson.

Teaser: (this is some part of the next great prophecy):

A demigod of 3 different Pantheons too good,
Shall use all his powers to save where once Olympus stood.
As the most powerful of his kind,
He would try everything in his will to rewind,
Then something he will find,
That will make him try to win with all his might,
But he may or may not be right.
The person who was not always bad,
and was corrupted by the sad,
will strike a war at two pantheons of his,
The hero's mortal essence will die with bliss.

[This is not the complete prophecy... Rest of it, you will know once you read]