.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.

Start from the beginning

"It's okay we'll go get it cleaned now" I said turning the car and driving to the nearest pharmacy.

"Are you hungry?" I asked before she had the chance to protest " And don't bother to lie"I added with a pointed look.

She blushed as she nodded to which I smirked . I love making her blush.

"We'll get something to eat after getting your cut cleaned " I told her.

As the girl in the pharmacy prepared to clean her cut I watched her as she growed nervous. "It'll be okay don't worry I'm here with you" I said placing my hand on her back as she gave me a closed lip smile.

"It's gonna hurt a bit at the start but I'll be gentle and fast okay?" The girl said and Eliza nodded.

As the pharmacist raised her shirt I stiffened as I saw her bruised stomach. Eliza stiffened as if she forgot about them but didn't utter a word as she looked at the ground. The pharmacist gave her a worried look , glancing between us , before she proceeded to clean her wound.

Eliza hissed as the cloth was placed on her wound and grabbed my hand unconsciously, squeezing it in the process . I rubbed her back with my other hand and waited for the pharmacist to finish.

After finishing the pharmacist gave us some medicine for the cut and bruises and informed Eliza on how to clean the wound . She didn't dare to question her stomach state since she worked for me and she'd never question me . But from her look I knew what she was thinking.

Someone was abusing Eliza and I'm not going to stop until I find out who he is.

We ,again, got in the car and as I opened my mouth to question her she stopped me " Please don't question it , I don't want to talk about it " she said.

"Eliza , someone is clearly hurting you let me help you " I said, but she remained silent.

I sighed and decided to drop the matter , for now.

.♦.♦.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

We were sitting in a private room at the restaurant, both lost in our thoughts. How can I be so stupid and forget about the bruises. Now Mason is on my back and he seems determined to know what happened, but how can I tell him?

It's all because of that idiot Rider ! I cussed mentally as I recalled what happened before Mason showed up.

"And you say you're not a whore, huh?I turned in my place to see Rider standing behind me.

"Leave me alone Rider" I said, dismissing him and heading back inside.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist before he turned me around and slammed my back on the brick wall behind me." Don't walk away from me bitch" He said slowly then brought his mouth near my ears so that I could feel his breath on my neck.

"When did you grow this braveness hmm?" He asked his nasty breath smell hitting my nostrils as I tried my best not to gag.

"Back off " I said , trying to push him off of me.

"Hmm, is your boss the reason?" He taunted then added "He seemed very fond of you , which will make the job easier for you and us".

"What do you mean?" I asked .

"Wouldn't you like to know " he said . I hate this stupid line.

"That's why I asked " I stated.

He laughed his lunatic laugh before he said " Now I'm quite impressed by this new you , let's go inside and have a little bit of fun with her. What do you think?"

Hearing this I tried my best to push him off but he was too strong for me as he caged me between his arms . Tears brimmed in my eyes at how helpless I was.

Just then I felt a blow of fresh air as Rider was ripped off of me by none then Mason. Mason punched him in the face as Rider fell backwards and threatened him to not get near me.

And here we are at the same restaurant he first brought me to , his restaurant, munching on our food in silence.

"From now on one of the bodyguards will be picking you up from home and will take you back after work" Mason stated out of nowhere.

"No it's okay you don't have to , I'll.. manage" I said .

"No buts and I don't want that asshole near you anymore " He said .

"You already scared him enough " I urged.

"Better be cautious than sorry " He shot back.

I sighed in defeat as I knew he always does what he wants.

"Look Eliza I'm not stupid, I'm this successful for a reasy and I don't need to dig in to figure out what's happening. I already have an idea about what you're going through, but I'm not going to interfere. Not yet" He told me and I stiffened at the thought of him knowing everything.

"What do you mean ?" I asked , my heartbeat quickening.

"I mean " he started before he lessened the distance between us, his eyes dark and voice hoarse. " The next time I see a bruise, a cut , any injury on you or I suspect something is wrong nothing will stop me from hunting whoever is hurting you ".

"And I won't rest until they're dead and god knows I never break my promise and I get what I want" He added, staring into my eyes as if he can read me like an open book.

Holy moly that's hot ! Shut up what are you thinking?!

I licked my lips in nervousness which caused his eyes to flicker down to them before he quickly but calmly straightened back in his seat.

"Let's take you home " He said , standing up as he headed towards the exit.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at my shocked state with a smirk before asking " you coming?"

I came out of my dazed faze and scattered out of my seat .As he walked out I heard him chuckle lowly for the first time since I first met him and that brought a smile to my face.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): Heyy everyone! I missed you all. I'm finally done with uni for this year 🎉 Yayy one more year to go .

I promised someone to update on Sunday and I noticed when it was already midnight so here I am updating at one after midnight .

Don't forget to vote & comment

💐 Sending all of my love 💐