𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Shit," I said with a shrug. "I'm inna house right now. Say wassup to my play daughter."

I showed Nene on the phone. He smacked his lips and mugged me. "She sleep." He said.

"Still speak to ha." I replied.

"Wassam Nene," He said. "I really need to talk to you bout sum. I been tryna call Treasure but none of my calls going through. She good? Where she staying?"

I shrugged. "Ion wanna get inna middle of that."

"You my homie doe. I just wanna make sure she good and talk to her. Y'know be there for her cause I know this a hard thing to go through." He said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Nigga, what?" I said. "The fuck are you talking about? I'm lost innis whole thing."

"I wanna be there for Treasure. I love her. Ion want our relationship to just be over like that. I feel like that'll be fucked up for me to not fight for her after allat time we spent together." He said

"The math ain't mathing Glee," I reasoned. "You cheated on her and fucked somebody else raw and might gotta baby onna way with that person but you wanna be with her?"

He went quiet before nodding his head. "Yeah."

I scoffed. That nigga was crazy as hell if he thought that Treasure was coming back after this shit. She already moved her shit out and was back at Muga people's house.

"Can you try and see where she at?" He asked. "Ask Mama and see what she say, please."

I huffed. I really don't be getting inna middle of nobody business but this my homie and if I lost my girl I'm sure he would help me get her back. I wouldn't ask but if I did he would help me.

"Ight," I said. "Ima hit you a li later. Nene waking up." I hung the phone up and looked down at Nene who was staring at me with a mug. She looked just like Muga making that face but I ain't gon say nun to her cause Nene got them shitters.

"Girl I'll give ya rude ass the bottle." I said leaning up. I grabbed the bottle off of the coffee table and slid it into her mouth. I watched as she ate her bottle with her eyes closed. "It's no way that shit that good. You extra as hell."

"Your sister need to hurry up and come out cause I miss her so much." I said. "You miss Muga too?"

She opened one of her eyes before cracking a smile.

"Yeah I know you do." I said smirking. "We gotta do something nice fa ha so she can get past allat stressful shit. Y'know?"

She made a li noise and that's how I knew she understood me. She not slow. I know she understand me clearly because I talk to her and use english with her. She know what shit mean she just can't say it yet. But when she start cussing, it's gon be up.

————————

I pushed down on her back dimples with my thumb as we moved together. I already had a li rhythm in my head so I was sticking with that. I watched as Muga put her head back in pleasure as she moaned.

I pushed a little bit more in and her lil ass started going crazy. I don't know what be wrong but when I put more than she claim she can handle she start running and sliding everywhere like girl Ima chaser.

I'm gonna chase your ass off this bed.

"Baby," She whined moving away, I only followed. "Please, ugh.." She moaned out.