"What was that?! You should learn to respect your elders, Niño!" With a little more anger in his voice. Izuku was unaffected by this, as he looked towards Gaolang and said.

"Hey Gaolang." Completely ignoring Medel. Gaolang looked as unamused as always, as he said.

"Hey Izuku, looks like you haven't changed a bit." With a stoic voice.

Izuku wanted to respond to Gaolang, but was interrupted when Medel shouted.

"Hey! Izuku!" Into his ear. The green-haired boy got annoyed, as he looked towards Medel and asked.

"What?" Quite annoyingly. Medel just grinned, as he said.

"Say goodbye to your Cojones!" Before kicking Izuku in the grapes. Everyone who witnessed this was stunned. Not only was Medel acting so aggressive towards Izuku, the green-haired boy didn't even care. He even kicked him in the balls, and Izuku still didn't care.

Medel was in disbelief. Izuku hadn't even reacted to his nut shot, he was even getting worried. He didn't get to think much more, however, until Rachel walked up and separated the two while saying.

"Sorry, but even if you actually managed to hit his jewels you wouldn't actually do any damage... I've made sure of that personally." With a satanic grin on her face. Both Izuku and Medel gulped at the sight of this, for Rachel truly lived up to her title: Spawn of Satan.

It wasn't until she walked away that Medel had the balls to speak again.

"Niño... I feel so sorry for you... " With a trembling voice. Izuku was surprised to hear this, for he expected Medel to act like a perv. He sighed before saying.

"At least you don't envy me... " With a relatively calm voice. Medel was silent after hearing this, not wanting to anger Rachel any more.

He knew that she had gotten between them for a reason. It was her way of telling them to stop acting like morons, because the match was about to begin.

"So it finally begins now." Tokugawa said, voice filled to the brim with anticipation.

"Oh, so we haven't missed the beginning of the match." Another voice then said. Izuku turned around, only to see that it was Jack, along with Hanayama, Doppo, Retsu, Shibukawa and Motobe.

The green-haired boy was surprised to see all of them, but that quickly died when he realised that Tokugawa must have invited them all.

He didn't get to think much more, however, as the match finally started.

Kirishima walked side by side with Katsuki, but it was clear from the first glance that they weren't on good terms with one another.

"Well, they certainly don't look happy to be working together." Medel commented, being observant. Izuku also saw this, and said.

"I never expected anything less from them, Katsuki resents me so much that he physically can't cooperate with Kirishima." With a calm voice.

Everyone in the monitor room agreed with Izuku, for they knew this to be true. Katsuki has one of the worst personalities ever, and he didn't even show any sign of changing. It's no surprise that he would refuse to cooperate, and they wouldn't blame Kirishima for not wanting to associate himself with Katsuki in any way.

"This will be their downfall. They have no hope of defeating All Might unless they cooperate." Iida then said, stating an obvious fact... except it was severely flawed, but it wasn't Izuku that pointed this out.

"Normally that would be the case, but none of these two are normal... Also, there's one single fact that can disprove anything that you say in favor of All Might during this match... " Rachel said, holding one finger up as if she was pointing this out physically. She then paused, before looking at Iida and saying.