𝟢𝟦 | 𝖨 𝖠𝗆 𝖨𝗇 𝖣𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾

Start from the beginning

Fuck, this can't be true.

I keep reading, 'This certificate and license is for the marriage and legal binding of-' Followed by our signatures which I do not remember writing, "Elijah Nicolas Castillo and Bianca Nora Black. Officiated by Elvis Wedding Chapel."

Fuck this is true.

I think I was staring at the paper longer than I thought because Bianca, the girl from the club I'm somehow officially married to now, snatched the paper from me and her eyes scanned over the wording. "We're fucking married?!" Bianca said with a loud tone in her voice.

"Say it a little louder for me would you, B?" I sarcastically say.

"WE'RE FUCKING MARRIED?!"

"You really don't understand sarcasm do you, love?" I joke.

Bianca then throws the paper back at me and starts pacing back at forth in the hotel room. "Oh I fucking understand sarcasm all right. I could just hear your sarcasm from a mile away." She says with an eye roll which makes me chuckle. "Don't fucking laugh. How the fuck did this even happen? I can't be married, I don't even know you! Let alone- did we-"

"No we didn't. Because if we did then- even though I would have been black out drunk and don't remember anything, I know I would have put a condom on and it would probably be laying around in this trashcan-" I point to the trashcan next to the bed. "Right now."

She gives me a disgusted look and another eye roll.

"What? You can't tell me you've never had a one night stand?"

"None. Don't have time for them." Bianca sits down in one of the chairs and starts putting her heels back on which makes her look so fucking stunning. "Plus I'm a virgin so you can see why I've never had a one night stand." She bluntly says.

"Wait- you're a- a virgin?" I surprisingly ask. How can a stunning woman like her not have experienced being pleasured before?

"Problem?" She asks while putting red lipstick on her lips.

"N-No." I say which comes out as a stutter for some odd reason. "So being twenty one and a virgin."

She turns around and raises an eyebrow in confusion. "I saw your ID when I got up. Although I won't be surprised if it's a fake ID and you're actually twenty and underage drinking."

Oh boy, you have no idea

"You see the thing is...I was underage drinking so that is a fake ID."

"Damn seriously? You look like you're twenty one or twenty two." He says with a surprised look.

I know, I get that a lot. Especially from my victims.

Shit.

How am I going to explain to my parents I married a fucking stranger? Shit where's my phone, Odette must be worried about me right now.

I open my purse and pull out my phone and turn it on and see it's still at 100%, that's new.

—3 hours ago—

Odette: Did you go on a kill when you left last night?

Odette: Also my head fucking hurts. I don't even know how I made it back to our hotel room. Speaking of, where the hell did you sleep last night?

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost noon, love."

—1 hour ago—

Odette: Serenity it's been two hours since I texted you and you haven't texted me back. Please call me.

—2 minutes ago—

Odette: Serenity please. I'm worried.

I need to text her back even though she knows I can take care of myself. I know she really is worried.

Serenity: Odette I'm okay. I think I'm in the same hotel but a whole bunch of floors up.

Serenity: Also I think I made a huge fucking mistake last night. I'm scared my double life will be-

"Love. Bianca. Bianca. Bianca!"

"Huh?" I respond and quickly finish the text I sent early.

Serenity: Will be revealed.

"I've been asking you the same question for the past three minutes"

"Which is?" I say and put my phone in my purse after I made sure to hide the gun and knife under a small opening in my purse.

"How old are you if you aren't the legal age of drinking?"

"Eighteen." I say as I turn around to face him.

"Eighteen? I married an eighteen year old?"

"Bold of you to think even though I'm eighteen, you think I'll act like a spoiled little girl who came to Las Vegas with her friend with my parent's money. Speaking of- what the fuck is your name and how old are you?"

He grins at me and holds out his hand. I place my hand on his and he brings it to his lips and lightly places a kiss on the top of my hand.

"Elijah Castillo. Twenty two years old and soon to be boss of The Castillo Mafia."

My eyes slightly widen at the mention of 'The Castillo Mafia.' Please don't tell me I actually drunkenly married a future boss of a fucking mafia.

"You just made my job easier because I've been told to look for someone to marry-"

So you decide to marry an assassin and underground fighter who killed someone for you two days ago. Oh who am I kidding. He doesn't even know he married La Diabla.

"So I can take over and you, love, have made my job so much easier. Now shall we sit down and explain to you what it means to be my wife now?"

No I'd rather not.

I need to find a way to get a divorce because if he's the person who my parents are after, who knows what will happen to them. And I can not let anything happen to my parents nor sister.

I am in deep trouble.