Six

It's Friday today which means I finally get to see the boys perform. I'm so excited. I really can't wait. I have a plan. They might kill me if they found out though, but then again they might thank me later. I'm just gonna record them and put the video on youtube. I won't be telling them about it until after I uploaded it. Who knows... They might get famous someday. 

"Why are you smirking?" Hannah asks as she sits down next to me. 

Unfortunately we have school today, so right now I'm in English class and I really don't feel like paying attention. I look at Hannah. 

"No reason." I say, shrugging. 

She doesn't need to know what I'm up to. She can tell the boys and I can't have that. I have a feeling they will hate me when they find out. 

"Yeah right." she mumbles obviously not believing me. 

I give her an innocent smile. 

"Stefy, guess who's been looking at you since class started." I heard Kaitlyn say behind me. 

"Who?" I ask not even bothering to look at her. 

I felt her coming closer to me. 

"Calum." she whispers in my ear.

As soon as she says his name I turn my head to look at him. When he sees me looking this smirks appears on his face and all I want to do is just slap it away.

"He's an idiot." I mumble as I glare at him. 

I still haven't forgotten what happened the other day. He was so rude. He had no right to do that. I didn't do anything to him. 

Ten more minutes until classes are done for today. Finally! I'm just staring at the clock that's hanging on the wall, hoping it would make time go faster when something hits me. A piece of paper is lying right next to my chair. I look around, but everyone is paying attention to the teacher. Even Calum and Michael. Now that's something to be suspicious about. They usually don't care about what the teacher says and they just look around or talk.

I bend down and frown when I see what's written on the note

"You look beautiful today."

I would be lying if I say my cheeks aren't turning bright red right now. Who threw this at me? I look around the classroom and I see Calum glancing at me. Is it possible that he threw this? But why would he? He's always such a jerk to me. But maybe it coud have been someone else, but who?

The bell rings making me jump in surprise. I get up and leave the classroom with Kaitlyn and Hannah. I'm not going to tell them about the note. They probably didn't even notice it. I hope they didn't or they will tease me about it and tell everyone I have a secret admirer.

We go back to our room and just sit there and lay on our beds in comeplete silence. No one spoke. We're all just really bored I guess. 

"Can we get something to eat?" Hannah groans, sitting up. 

"Hannah, you always eat when you're bored. You're gonna get fat." Kaitlyn says not caring if she hurts her best friend by saying that. 

"Let's just go."

I open the door and walk out not looking up which I should have done, because I bump right into someone who instantly wraps his arms around me. I look up to see Calum. I groan and try to get out of his grip. 

"Let me go." I hiss as I glare at him. 

"Why are you mad? I know you love my hugs." he says with this stupid smirk on his face.