Twenty-Five

Our hands moved over each other's bodies as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I wanted to get into it, but I couldn't. Every time I tried, I thought about what he'd done to me and I felt really angry. I carried on regardless as he pulled my T-shirt off over my head.

His mouth moved away from mine and started kissing my neck. He whispered in my ear, 'Relax, or you're going to fuck this up too.'

I was shocked. But if he could tell how tense I was, then no doubt Paul could too. We kissed some more, then took off his T-shirt. His body was ripped and muscled, with a nice amount of blonde hair on his chest. His strong arms were almost as thick as my waist.

We carried on kissing as we pulled at the flies of each other's jeans. We got down to our underwear and he put his hand down the front of my boxers. Paul moved closer with the camera.

He pulled on me for a few moments under the fabric, before pulling them down. He kept his hand on my rock hard cock and worked it for a few moments. Then he placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed down. I did what he wanted and got on my knees in between his legs. I pulled his boxers down and was shocked to see, his cock was even bigger than mine.