Chapter 1: A day in life...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sure" is all I could bring myself to reply as I take his arm.

After, a good 20-25 min shower when we are done cleaning ourselves up we decide to have something to fill our growling stomach. And that's how we enter the café "I am never going to get used to that" I grimace pointing towards the dull aka non-tasty but healthy food. I despise that with every damn fiber of my being, but I hide my displeasure as I pick up a tray for myself.

With a slightly over dramatic and determined sigh I will myself to be strong as I reminisce about the few days left in our departure. "Just a week more, then I'll be stuffing my face with mac and cheese, spaghetti with meat balls, gummy bears, Nutella..."

"Let's not get carried away. We have a body to maintain without having our seniors kicking our asses off for putting on holiday weight." Nathan cuts me off though, my mind wanders off into that sinfully sweet nook.

Chocolate truffles,

Ice-cream sandwiches,

Honey glazed pancakes...

The list just never ceases to fucking end. I miss them all so damn much! I pout inwardly instead.

We then head towards our regular table at the back of the large canteen room. "Hi barbie, so you finally decide to show up?" Frank yells as we near the table. This guy seriously never ceases to amaze me with his pea sized head.

"Where were you anyway, oh let me guess you..." he says pointing towards me as the entire café fell silent sensing tension. "Overslept again... Ooh! you Sleeping Beauty, I bet there wasn't any prince charming to wake you up with a kiss" and the entire table bursts out laughing. Thankfully there aren't many people in here today to bear witness to this crazy asshole.

"What did you just say?" he screeches. Great! Now did I just say that out loud? I really am not in the mood to deal with his shitty temper tantrums. So I try my best to look away from the pile of shit that he calls his face.

"Nothing go on..." I absentmindedly motion for him to continue his pathetic excuse to intimidate me. And like the doofus he is, he smirks.

"Anyways, leave. I'm getting bored with watching that stupid face of yours looking at me" 

Like I said pure pathetic. But instead I give him a nod, and he returns to his seat. Nathan looks at me with glinting eyes that urge me to grab that fuckers neck but I refrain from it, so he presses  on with a glare at me that said 'How long are you gonna bear his ass?' but what he doesn't get is that why should I start an unnecessary fight and waste my time and energy on this fucking moron.

But he does not get the hint as he pulls me to a corner, our breakfast forgotten at those empty tables. "Are you crazy?! What's wrong with you?! Why don't you do something about him?"

Now I know that he's gonna give me lecture about standing up for myself. Nathan has this tendency of always being the 'nice guy'. "Dude you know me Why would I waste my time against that piece of shit?" I groan with sheer displeasure that we're even discussing this.

"But if you allow me I would very much like to teach him some manners" he grumbles under his breath. He's always the protective one.

I roll my eyes. "It's fine, as long as its not physical I would just simply ignore him and continue with my work" I say calmly.

"Damn it!... I'm telling you, you need to show this idiot his actual place" he seethes.

"We'll see about that" I shrug. To reduce further arguments I grab his arm and take him outside. It was not like I was scared of Frank or anything, but unlike others I wouldn't want to give people the satisfaction of watching other fight. It's good for him that I have my shit gathered or else I wouldn't wait a second before breaking his damn nose.