51

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Fifty One

    In fact, I was not happy when she said a word to other boys.

    But if I said that, she wouldn't think I was stingy.

    ——Zhang Lurang

    At the end of February, Su Zaizai ushered in the second semester of her freshman year.

    The day before school started, Su Zai took out his clothes from the closet and changed his head and glanced at his phone. He happened to see Zhang Lurang saying on WeChat that he was downstairs.

    She quickly put on the black scarf he gave herself last time, and dragged her heavy suitcase out.

    The winter in the south is wet and cold. No matter how thick you wear it, the cold air seems to be able to penetrate into your pores from any corner, nowhere to escape.

    When I went out, a cold wind blew.

    Su Zai couldn't help but shrank his neck, half of his face was buried in the scarf.

    Afterwards, she walked over and held Zhang Lurang's hand.

    Zhang Lurang only carried a schoolbag with a computer on his back, and didn't bring anything else.

    He held her hand instead and glanced at her subconsciously.

    Su Zai wears a beige sweater dress today, a brown cashmere coat, a scarf, and a pair of black fleece leggings.

    Zhang Lurang's face suddenly looked ugly.

    Su Zai had been taught many times by him, and after noticing his expression, he immediately said: "You are not allowed to criticize me, I am a person who cannot withstand criticism."

    Hearing this, Zhang Lu let her look at her quietly.

    He had seen Su Zai have this sentence in the emoji he sent him.

    ——I am a person who cannot withstand criticism. If you criticize me, I will scold you.

    He pursed his lips, thinking about educating the two things together after she finished speaking.

    Zhang Lurang lowered his eyes and pondered the words silently in his heart.

    Don't wear so little in winter, you will catch a cold. Moreover, he didn't even think about criticizing, just...

    he hadn't waited for his consideration.

    Su Zaizai suddenly stood on tiptoe and leaned in front of him with a hippie smile: "If you criticize me—"

    Zhang Lurang stopped his thoughts, looked down at her, and waited for her to finish.

    "——I'll kiss you."

    Zhang Lurang was taken aback when he heard the unexpected answer.

    His gaze slowly moved downward, looking at Su Zaizai's lips.

    Applying a thin layer of lip balm, it looks matte and moisturized with a glow.

    Zhang Lu let his Adam's apple roll and fell silent, not knowing what he was thinking.

    After waiting for a while, he didn't hear his slightly cold voice.

    Su Zai was pulling him to the station contentedly.