8

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
chapter eight

    In front of him,

    I am like me, and no longer like me.

    ——"Su Zaizai Little Fairy's Diary"

    Su Zaizai took a few steps back quickly, unscrewed the mineral water and took a few sips.

    Quench your thirst first.

    If you swallow uncontrollably in front of the big beauties after a while...

    it feels too shameful.

    Su Zai was tightening the bottle cap, looked at the black screen of the phone and looked at what he looked like now, then pulled a piece of paper towel from his bag to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and curled his mouth.

    Yes, you can.

    Smiles are natural and beautiful.

    Su Zai put the phone in his trouser pocket and took a deep breath to cover up all nervousness.

    She walked over, tilted her head and greeted him: "Hey, Zhang Lurang."

    Zhang Lurang looked over when she heard the voice. There was no surprise in her eyes, just like the lake in the night, the waves were unhappy and there was no ups and downs .

    He nodded lightly, which was regarded as a response to her.

    Su subconsciously squeezed the mineral water bottle in his hand, blinked, and asked curiously: "Does your house live near here? Why haven't I seen you at this station before."

    "Yeah."

    "Which community do you live in? "

    This is a residential area. There are many neighborhoods around. Su Zai can't really guess which neighborhood he lives in.

    Hearing this, Zhang Lu asked her to glance at her and replied vaguely: "It's around here."

    That look...

    as if to guard against a flood.

    She probably read it wrong.

    Su Zaizai was no longer too entangled with this. She suddenly remembered what happened on WeChat yesterday. She considered the words in her heart and thought of a euphemistic question: "Do you have WeChat?"

    "..." She saw Zhang Lurang hesitate, touched the back of her neck, and then replied, "No."

    He must think it is not good to lie, but Zhang Lurang is more willing to lie than adding her WeChat account. .

    Ha ha.

    If I knew it, I asked him directly why he didn't pass the verification of his friends, what should I do now, and I was afraid that he would be embarrassed after dissecting his lies.

    She never knew that she was such a self-sacrificing person.

    Sue in a forced smile: "I did not intend to apply for one?"

    "No."

    "Oh."

    Cold market.

    Su Zai was thinking nonsense that Zhang Lu must have made this kind of people very slow. He estimated that she would have to take two steps further, then... Well, for her future, she should take a step back.