Wake up! You're Going to be Late! Get up, Now!

Börja om från början

Y/N: Why won't she tell us? We're old enough. She's a doctor, not a hitman. She doesn't need to be so secretive around her own kids. 

He checks around him. It is then he remembers the bright orange of the leaves. It's fall, and he's forgotten his jacket.

Y/N: Dang it. Oh well, good thing I always wear long sleeves. Maybe Tooru saw this and put it in my bag?

He's not very sure but checks anyways. Well, I'll be darned. He actually did it. Sitting in his bag is his usual light pink hoodie. He puts it on and then continues on his way.

Y/N: What pretty colors. Not too warm, but not too cold. Halloween. Yeah, fall is the best season. A perfect may be the prettiest thing.

He thinks about this until he's alerted by a tap on his right shoulder. He turns to face the person who wanted to gain his attention.

Y/N: "Hm? Mio-chan? I thought you'd already been at school by now."

Mio: "Hmm?" *She leans closer to Y/N* "Does that imply that you walked later so you wouldn't be seen with me?" *She slightly tilts her head*

Y/N: "N-No! It's not like that! I just so happened to be running a bit late, so I thought you'd already be at school!"

Mio: *She stands straight* "Da~me~! As your childhood friend, I must wait for you out here. It'd be rude otherwise, no? Unless you don't want to be seen with me."

Y/N: "Well, that's never going to happen!" I fell for her trap! "L-Let's just to school already, okay?"

Mio: *She smiles brightly* "Of course!" 

She extends her hand to him. It may sound strange, but it's just a thing they've done since kindergarten. They've always held hands while walking to school for a long time now. They don't know why they still do it. It's just a habit at this point- Nope, I'm just joking around. They have held hands since all that time back. But that was because they didn't want to get lost. Once they hit High school, they came to terms with their feelings for one another. Now they do it because they're dating.

Mio: "How's your brother doing?"

Y/N: "He's doing well. He's so far passing every test he gets with high marks." But that's how he's always done it.

Mio: "You aren't doing too bad yourself."

Y/N: "Only because you study with me."

Mio: "We both have our strong topics."

Y/N: "I may excel in biology, but I know nothing about math."

Mio: "Vice versa here."

They hear a slight groan and turn around to see their friend Fubuki. She's the last of the three best friends.

Fubuki: "And I'm just bad at everything."

Y/N: "Well, ain't that relatable?" Poor Fubuki. Always the unfortunate.