chapter 7

-sasukes POV-

It was probably one hour since I learned that the 4th hokage, kushina, naruto, kakashi, obito, and rin are finally back, currently we are all on are way back to the village. On are way I had to explain to lord 4th that many things had changed, for example itachi was now the anubu captin I was a chunin almost a jonin, and something naruto and kushina were happy about was ichiraku ramen is still around and thriving.
"So hold on your telling me that you sasuke uchiha the little girl that I have known for who knows how mant months is almost a jonin!?"
"Yes, ma'am"

-3rd person POV-

Soon enough they all saw the huge gates of the village minato and kushina laughed as they saw naruto run into the village looking around excitedly.
"Naruto, me and kushina are going to see hiruzen stay put or go hang out with sasuke"
"M'kay dad"
Soon they said their goodbyes and the parents gave naruto a curfew, for when to come home.

~time skip~

The two friends were walking down a road when they saw two familiar faces approach them, one of them was a girl, hinata, while the other was running with a dog, kiba.
"NARUTO!" laughed kiba as the two reached sasuke and naruto.
A wide smile broke out on narutos face as the two friends gave each other a huge hug.
"What's up kiba, I see you are finally making your move on poor poor hinata here, I mean seriously hinata how come you fell for kiba here out of everyone in the villiage" naruto leaned closer to hinata and horribly whispered to hinata "hinata if you need help, or are being held hostage blink two times"
Hinata giggled and sasuke hit naruto on the back of the neck.
"OW! Sasuke what was that for"
"Baka, people blink around 15,000 times a day it wouldn't do any good, also work on your whispering it really sucks"
"UGH! sasuke why are you so mean"
The 2 girls laughed as kiba finally got what narutos words meant, and tried picking a fight with naruto.

(A/N: hi everyone sorry this was a short and a really late update, I'm so grateful to everyone who had been reading this I have in all honesty forgetting about this book, but again thank you I will try to continue this book but I have some other ideas so if you could could you vote on a new story, also I changed the ships to, iruka x kakashi, and rin x obito, I decided that I had no idea how to write a obito x kakashi, but if you guys really want me to I will find some way to make one)