chapter 6

-sasukes POV-

It was around 30 minutes after I had told sakura off and brought ino with me, I had dropped her off at the yamanaka clan homes. Then I walked to the gates I saw Izumo and Kotetsu playing cards while looking up at the gate every once in a while, soon they noticed me. "Hey, sasuke, what's up?"
I felt a smile slowly form on my face. "Nothing much what about you two"
"Not much me and kotetsu have been waiting for everyone to get back and playing cards that's all"
I gave a small smile than continued, the woods outside the gates are my favorite places to explore when I have had a bad day, the trees slowly moved along with the small breeze while little animals such as rabbits and squirrels skippered around the ground searching for food and places to hide.
I walked over to my favorite oak tree and sat down and started to take a small nap.

              🌟time skip🌟

The animals were restless around me, I slowly opened my eyes and heard talking. "This wouldn't have happened if you got sleep, sochi"
"Well me and. . . Someone had to talk"
"Sochi, you mean you wanted to talk"
I got to my feet and grabbed 3 of my kunai and crept towards the voices, once I hot there I saw a boy around my age with his hood up walking towards my direction, 3. .2. . 1. NOW!
I lunged and hit my target right on point I quickly grabbed my kunai and placed it to the kids neck. Soon I dragged him up pressing my kunai deeper into his neck soon a little trickle of blood sprouted. (P.S sasuke has this mask on she put it on when she saw the "strangers" 

If you cant see the pic it's a white, pink and purple mask with white tassels on the side/bottom area)

Soon 3 masked figures came out to and started nodding, the girl came straight in front of me and tried to trip me but I sidestep but what I didn't know was I side stepped right into the masked figure with dark black hair while a figure with gravity defiying silver hair grabbed the boy while the other male reached and yanked my arm, I fell backwards onto the male and rolled down a hill landing at the feet of two people. I looked up and noticed one of the people had red hair that was floating above her head while the other had a three pronged kunai in his hand and his yellow bangs covered his eyes.
"Who are you!?" The woman asked I felt a cold shiver go down my back.
"No the question is who are you and why are you in konaha territory!"
The man lightly chuckled and said in a quite scary voice "what kind of hokage wouldn't be able to enter his home land?"
Hokage?
"Wait. . MINATO!" as soon as he said that I whipped my head up and my mask fell down, I saw the lady look at me and pull me into a hug
"Omg! Sasuke! How are you dear?! It's me kushina!"
I looked at her face and finally recognized her.
"HOLY SHIT! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"
"So wait were is naruto?"
Soon the girl who attacked me came and took off her mask I noticed it was rin noahara she always hung out with us when she wasn't busy.
"Well sasuke you know the boy you kinda attacked?"
"Yeah so?"
"That was naruto"
"HUH!"

(A/N: hi guys sorry for not updating in a while I had little to no inspection for this book and might not update for a while bit anyways I wanted to say thank you all for reading this and have a good day/night)