Chapter 5

~Naruto's POV~

"NARUTO!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!"
"COULD YOU BE ANY LOUDER, WOMAN!?"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
(R.I.P Naruto Uzamaki
He was a soon to be hokage
And the soon to be husband of sasuke)

After my mom beat me up I noticed that kakashi, obito and rin were no were to be seen.
"Hey mom were are the 3?"
"they are scoping out the area to find the quickest way to the village"
"Ooooo. . Cool"
"Are you excited to go back?"
"YAS"

-sasukes POV-

I was walking down the street towards ichiraku ramen when I saw the two girls that I have been avoiding sense I learned the truth about them. I slowly went close to them to listen in on their conversation.
"Sakura please"
"Ino, I dont care if you like sai or any other guy they are below us we are so much better"
"But-"
"Shut up! Besides if you were to even try to get a guy you would have to change your hair, makeup, and your entire closet"
"I-"
Ino tried to talk and tell sakura off, but sakura kept talking, I saw that inos shoulders started shaking and that she had tears in her eyes, I gathered my breath and walked up to the two.
A slap rang into the air as once again sasuke uchiha had slapped sakura haruno.
"What the-"
"Damn sakura I thought that the last slap I gave you would teach you that maybe you should use some more powder."
"What the hell does that mean!?"
"Your skin feels like a snakes skin"
"Huh"
"You know that snakes should have tails and I thought that sense you are one you would have one."
"Uh, shut up sasuke!"
"What ever let's go ino I actually treat my friends with respect"
I grabbed inos hand once she nodded and me and her left sakura staring at us in shook.

-Naurtos POV-

"Are we there yet"
"Do you see the gates?"
"Nooooo?"
"Well than we arnt there yet"
"Uhhhhh"

(A/N sorry this is so short but I have been real unmotivated, but I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this so have a amazing day)