"someone else will know the answer to that. i'm no longer apart of this world."

"wait- i'm speaking to a dead person?"

"and many more in the future. i wish i could emphasize but it looks like it's your time." nana says and on cue, your vision starts to blur.

"dammit. i have so many questions.."

"maybe another time, y/n."

you wake up in a cold sweat. sitting up, you turn your head to the door of your balcony to see the sun just starting to rise. sighing, you throw the covers off your legs and rub your eyes. you walk to your vanity and check the time.

4:52 am.

'i have a test today. great.' you think as you walk into your closet.

꧁꧂

tightening your tie, you look at yourself in the mirror. this uniform has gone through so much yet it's still in perfect shape. you hum a tune as you look at the clock that's in your closet.

6:57 am.

'bell rings at 8:00..that gives me some time.' you think as you scroll through your phone. you didn't even hear the door slowly open with the intention of trying to be quiet. you only play with the end of your ponytail, keeping your eyes glued to your phone, unaware of a certain green haired boy slowly creeping into your closet.

you quickly inhale a sharp breath as you're picked up and swung around the room. your phone drops as you instinctively put your hands on the arms that are wrapped around your stomach. feeling scarred and rough arms, you calm down as you realize who it is.

"hi my love." izuku whispers as he walks to the couch placed in the corner of the room. "i'm still mad at you." you say as you get placed on his lap. you shift yourself on his lap so you're now looking at him and he just stares at you with his infamous smile.

"i'm sorry."

"sorry doesn't cut it." you reject.

"will this?" izuku asks and before you know it, your chin is grabbed and you're suddenly locking lips with him. deciding not to waste a kiss, you reluctantly kiss him back but not without rolling your eyes before closing them.

it's silent, only the sound of light air conditioning and the sound of you and izuku's lips continuously parting and moving against each other filling the room. these moments never cease to calm you down or make you happy.

"don't think you're off the hook my love." you tease as you part from izuku. he looks up at you with slight pink dusting his cheeks that makes you stifle a laugh.

so bold in the moment but gets all sheepy afterwards.

"let me take you out later?" izuku proposes, making your heart melt. "sounds nice. where to?" you ask.

"secret." izuku whispers.

humming, you start messing with izuku's green locks. they're actually really soft and combed through despite how big and nappy it looks. izuku huffs while trying to fix his hair. "babe..." he complains.

"i didn't even mess it up." you suck your teeth.

once he finishes doing absolutely nothing to his hair, his hands trail to your inner thigh. "that's a new placement." you comment, trying to ignore the tingles and butterflies that erupt throughout your whole body.

"i like to explore." izuku casually comments. "am i forgiven?" he tries again.

smiling softly, you start to lean in for another kiss. izuku licks his lips in preparation as a sly smile breaks out on his lips. just as your lips are about to touch, you put a finger on his soft lips, separating his from yours. you start to laugh at izuku's shocked expression that slowly turns into blushed cheeks and a defeated smile.