I inwardly smiled when I saw her outfit, I actually gave a small smile when I saw the tattered shoes that only showed when she accidently lifted her dress. 

Her hair was done, her makeup was natural and the necklace brightened the room. She didn't look like the Alessa that I saw trudging down the stairs in the morning with knotted hair and mismatched pajamas.

Just as everyone heard the door close, two of the men guarding the room sprinted to the door. Nobody knew about her appearance, neither did the security who were exclusively hired to protect the event.

The minute that she noticed the danger coming her way, her eyes narrowed and she noticeably sighed. I saw my father and Romeo step forward from a natural instinct, but stopped moving when they saw her unbothered face. 

As if she had all the time the world had to offer, she reached for her dress, past the slit and pulled something out.

A dagger strapped to her thigh was the last thing that I expected to see, yet I didn't seem to be surprised. I lifted an eyebrow when I saw how she professionally twirled the pernicious object between her fingers.

The first man confidently stepped forward, having the nerve to put hands on her. The injured shoulder was dragged down, and she turned with an imperil look in her eye.

One hard, swift hit was all that was needed to send the contemptible excuse of a guard to the floor. He was knocked into a heedless matter.

The second guard, who seemingly only hoped to be backup when dealing with a weak-looking girl, appeared to be unwilling to fight.

His face grew considerably stunned and quite rightly so. He looked to the floor, at full tilt, where his once conscious companion was thrown down.

His neck slowly turned to the other side of the room, where the guests of honour were standing; nobody said a word, nobody prompted him, nobody dismissed him.

He stood in a pathetic stance and strived to land a hit. 

Of course, he didn't. Instead, his fist was caught, then his arm which was twisted and pushed back. The man cried out in agony, but Alessa showed no remorse until a harrowing crack was heard. She dropped the man who was clearly reliant on her hold and stepped back.

I noticed the brothers and cousins standing proud as they watched their sorellina deal with a concrete situation. I could see that many of them wanted to interfere, but their subconscious mind stopped them from doing so. 

Everyone else, who had yet to be introduced, watched the visibly young girl with astonishment.

The only females who interact with them, are the type who are willingly submissive to their every demand, who will do everything that they say because it is the manipulative way that we are so familiar with- especially the few younger ones who are yet to learn the incompatible.

A strong female was so unusual.

The guards leg was then kicked back and he fell to his knees as he continued to mewl, even an occasional feminine sounding shriek would transpire, followed by the sadistic laughter of my brothers.

She was planning to leave the wretched man narrowly sentient, but aspirations change. Just when the man began to look remorseful, he pulled out the gun from his waistband.

This was a few steps too far.

Rocco moved forward, towards the back of him as he shakily raised the gun. Alessa locked eyes with her cousin and nodded for a moment. Rocco pulled the guards head back which made him loose a grip on the gun, once the clatter of the metal was heard on the floor, his head was released, but met with a roundhouse kick not even a second later.