Chapter 15: Let's begin!

Start from the beginning

Footsteps were heard from the left. Alter and Nuri were up and ready to go. "Bug sister! The festival! You better win." Alter said with cheer. "Of course, Alter! I'll do the best I can to not disappoint you!" H/C girl said. Y/N noticed that the food was almost done. She grabbed her sisters hand and sat her down at the table. The food was set down and the family began to chew down.

Y/N finished her food and fed Nuri. Y/N sighed and got ready to go out the door. "Y/N, do your best. . . and don't get hurt. . " Aizawa said. He was scared to see his daughter go out and probably get beaten up. The girl nodded and Alter with Nuri walked out the door with Y/N closing it after walking out.

The walk to UA was full of chatter. Alter telling Y/N of her dream that was a literal canyland. This made the older girl think about her dream. The red haired girls name was distorted. As if blocking Y/N from hearing it for some important reason. "Big sister?" Alter's voice brought Y/N out of her thoughts. "Yes?" Said the older girl.

Alter frowned, "Are you OK? You've been spacing out. . ." She said. Y/N immediately flinched and her spirals changed into exclamation marks. "O-oh. It's just the festival. . ." Y/N said timidly. The younger girl immediately jumped in so she could encourage her sibling. "You don't have to worry about a thing big sister!" She said with a thumbs up.

Y/N chuckled at her sisters antics and rubbed her head softly. "I know I know." Nuri clawed at them, telling them they were almost there. "Seems like we're gonna see what happens today." Said the h/c girl. The white haired sibling nodded and ran off after seeing Mina. She jumped on the pink skinned female and giggled with delight.

Mina then turned around with a smile and giggled back. "Is that an Alter I see?" She joked. Alter got down and Y/N with her partner walked up to them. "You ready pinky?" The h/c-head asked. "You bet!" She shouted. The four if you walked into the school and headed to class A. "Screwball is watching you know." Y/N said. Mina got excited from hearing Screwball.

"Screwball?" A small voice questions. "Oh! Alter. . . you haven't met Screwie yet!" Said Mina. Red spirals turned into question marks as Alter tilted her head. "You'll meet her. Right now we should head in class." Y/N suggested as she made the door obvious. Mina nodded and turned the knob while sprinting through the door to her seat. Y/N chuckled at the females antics while her and Alter sat down at their seats.

"Everyone! The bus has arrived for us! Let's go to the stadium!" Ida shouted. "But we just sat down. . ." Y/N muttered while standing up. Nuri walked out of the classroom and to the bus to see Aizawa ready for the manticore. The class then followed after and got onto the bus. Y/N was informed that the princesses would be watching. Not long after the bus started, they got to their destination and walked to their waiting room. "Bye big sister! I'm going with dad to the booth thingy!" Said Alter to her older sibling.

Y/N nodded and shined a nervous smile while walking to the waiting room. Everyone had filled the room with a mix of nervous and excited chatter. That was until Todoroki walked up to Midoriya. "From a technical standpoint, I'm stronger than you." Midoriya's head hung as he nodded, but then said something inspiring. Y/N wasn't listening until she heard her name, "I'm not here to make friends. That is, besides Y/N." Todoroki said.

Aww I'm an exception! The unicorn thought. Then, Present Mic announced the start of the festival. "Time to go. . ." Y/N muttered.

The voice of the loud male filled the stadium. "HELLO AND GOOOOOOD MOOOORRRRRNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!" Shouted the blonde. "WELCOME TO THE ANUAL UA FESTIVAL! EVERYBODY SAY YEAAAHHHH!!"

Cheers echoed through the stadium. "But before we begin! Welcome the princesses of the sun and moon, Celestia and Luna!" The two alicorns walked into their booth. "Woah- wait. . . Are those?" Kirishima questions. "They are the ones who lower and rise the sun and moon." Y/N explains.

"We also have the princess of love! Caidence! With her daughter Flurryheart!" The two go to their seats as they enter the booth. "And finally. . . The princess of friendship and the teacher of a student that goes here! Twilight Sparkle!" Y/N's teacher walks through the door and to her seat with spike by her side. "My teacher. . . oh Celestia why??" Complained the h/c female.

"Now! You've seen them! Class 1-A!!"

Y/N's POV

We walk into the stadium. I look at the princesses to see them waving at me while smiling. I waved back while nervousness settled into my mind. Midnight then presented herself. "Now we have Bakugou Katsuki to say the oath!" I glared at the spikey male while he walks on the stage.

"I just wanna say.....

I'm gonna win."

Everyone was outraged. I heard so many people booing the grenade. "-YOU ARE REPRESENTING US ALL!" I heard Ida shout at Bakugou. The blonde only responded in, "It's not my fault you guys are just stepping stones to my victory." And gave us a thumbs down. Midnight just started the festival and we got an obstacle course.

Shit.

We all lined up at the gate.

My nerves were disappearing.

A certain purple girl was planning something.

"3

.

2

.

.

1"

The time is now.

"BEGIN!"

1544 words