Chapter 4: Mini Might

So, I'm grounded.

~flashback~

"You did WHAT!?" dad yelled, worried. "Shoot a beam?" 'Yeah I'm screwed' "sigh. . . how big was it?" Said my exasperated dad. "About 10 feet?" "At least the radius is getting bigger, what were you intending?" "8.5 feet-"
.

.

.

.

"WHAT!?"

~Present time~

I mean, yeah, I could've killed him, but I didn't! He has fast reflexes, so I knew he was gonna dodge. However, before I knew it I blanket burritoed myself and fell asleep.

Chirp chirp chirp

"Mnnnn"

Chirp chirp chirp!

"Shaddup . . ."

BEEP BEEP BEE-

SMACK!

"It's Saturday, a perfect day to ask uncle Tosh about his successor. . ."

I regretfully get up, dressed and brush my teeth before leaving a note to dad about going out to see uncle Might.

I take one step out the door. "What are you? A manticore?" I see this little kitten of a manticore on my front step. "Hmmm I should take you with me huh?" "Rawr" 'my heart!'

 "Hmmm I should take you with me huh?" "Rawr" 'my heart!'

[What she looks like]

I pick her up and walk off. Uncle Toshi told me to go to the beach that was basically a trash site. I also feel like a person is supposed to live there, but I have no clue as to why.

I see uncle Tosh, so I put the cub down and run over saying "Hey uncle Might!!" He must've been surprised by my happiness. "Ah! Young Y/N!!" He boomed. I then see the cinnamon roll.

"Y-Y-Y/N!! W-wha-" I cut him off with a hug. "So your the new successor!! Congrats!!" I let go of my sudden embrace to see him as red as Karma Akabane's hair. "Are. . . you ok? Your face is beetroot red!" I said.

"😳👍" he motioned. I suddenly hear the reincarnation of Santa Claus "So, young Midoriya meet my niece and the successor of Twilight! Aizawa Y/N!!" He boomed then shrunk in his skeletore form.

"Now N/N, what is that behind your leg?" I look down to see the kitten rubbing against my leg. "Oh! It's a manticore, judging from the eyes it's a she. Wonder how she got in Japan. . ."

Midoriya, finally together, crouched down and anylized her. "She seems to like you Y/N." Then she spit out some smoke. "Manticores are part lion, scorpion and dragon by the way, heh" I sheepishly said. "Did you just- nevermind." All Might was gonna question my 'heh'. Is it because I'm so cold? Quiet?

I don't know, but other than that the two told me what they were doing and I wanted to train with them. My way of course. So grabbing my glasses and my books, I studied and tested away.

 So grabbing my glasses and my books, I studied and tested away

Of course, I was still working on my water. I was gonna water bend I tell you. I went from a handful, to trying to morph it. I made a water version of the manticore. Then it hit me, I needed to same the little thing. "Hmmm hey little manticore!" She looks up at me "why don't I call you Nuri? It means "my fire" or was it "little flame". . .?"

The kitten seemed to love it and jumped up like it wanted to be picked up. "Hehe, ok. Nuri it is!" I got kitty kisses. It was also becoming dark so we went home. 'I hope she cheers dad up' we just lost our old cat.

The poor thing couldn't move so we had to put him down. Dad hasn't been out of his room or been out on missions since then.

I unlock the door and walk in to find my dad cooking f/f. "Hey dad! I have a little surprise." I said. He turned around to see Nuri in my arms "is that a- manticore?" He questioned before walking over and grabbing her. She licked him and purred.

"N/N, you didn't have to. Where did you find this little fluff ball?" " on our front step when I went out. I named her Nuri." He seemed to also like the name I picked out. He set Nuri down and continued with dinner.

"So, 9 months until the exam. You getting ready?" He asked. "Why of course! I wouldn't miss it. I've been studying lately too. I might do an all nighter tonight." I said cheerfully. Dad sighed when he heard I was gonna do my study session, but that's how my quirk works. He can't stop that.

"Ok, just get so.e sort of sleep ok?" "Ok!" All the sudden he turned around to see flowers around me.

e sort of sleep ok?" "Ok!" All the sudden he turned around to see flowers around me

We then had dinner. And I trained my ass off for the 9 months I could. The blast radius of my laser is about 12 ft and max. The water? Oh I can do as big as Nuri which has grown to 3 ft tall. Teleportation? About up to 1 miles I can go. Levitating? Two 4 ft boulders. With the cost of watering a lot of energy.

So the exam day. I was ready and at the gates. 'All right! It all starts here. At U.A!'

-----------------
I have nothing to say other than I might need to make an update schedule. I was thinking 2 chapters a week but, idk. I'll think about it.

873 words