Chapter 15: Let's begin!

Creators POV

The sisters and Todoroki walked back into the classroom. Nuri was wagging her tail as her partner and friends came into view. "Aww! Heya little flame!" Said Y/N. She sat down with her sister doing to same. Y/N started to pet Nuri until she started to also receive head pats. Bakugou was once again, oetting Y/N involuntarily. Y/N leaned into the ash blondes touch.

The boy then realised what he's doing and stopped while slightly blushing. Alter turned around in her seat, smirking at Bakugou. He noticed thus action and made tiny explosions. Alter used one of her cards to make a sword and also a pistol. "If I can make these think about what else I can make." She snarked. Bakugou glared at her and looked away. "Alter, put those away." "Hai!"

Alter look at her sister and smiled. 'I'm truly grateful for finding you again. It's been awhile, 3.' She thought. Alter looked away and payed attention to the front if the class. Y/N's ears shot up hearing footsteps. The door opens to reveal the mummy that is Aizawa Shota. He looked at his daughter's. 'I'm glad I have these two girl's as apart of my family.' He walked to the front.

"Do whatever. Don't wake me up." He then fell asleep. Y/N felt a hand on her head. She turned to see Kaminari smiling brighter than the sun itself. The girl then got more head pats and smiled. She felt his hand leave so she grabbed it and kept it on her head. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see the male's face turn into a slight pink.

Jealous glares were thrown at him. Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya, Kirishima, Mina and Uraraka were jealous of the boy. Momo and Ida were slightly agitated because they saw Y/N as someone needed to be protected. Y/N felt happy. Her old cold exterior had shattered completely after meeting 1-A. She learned how to relax around others and acted more childish then she used to.

She feels

Complete almost.

~Time skip~

[Location: Home]

Nuri, Y/N and Alter were cuddling together in Y/N's room. Hearing Nuri purr made the sister relax. "You have a big day tomorrow big sister." "I do and I'll make sure to complete these expectations people will have for me." Y/N said with a determined look on her face. Alter nodded and drifted to sleep.

Y/N then saw....

Black

.

.

.

.

"Alter! We can make it!" A redhead girl shouted. "Bug sister! We are literally trapped in a cage. Over acid!" "We can't die. REMEMBER!?"

"Oh yeah. . ."

The red girl broke one of the metal bars that separated them from the world. A boy with grey hair and white horns barged in. "%^#! Alter! I'm so glad you two are ok!" "Yeah yeah! Just help us get out will ya!?" The male nodded and melted the bars. "Alter!" A card transformed into a platform under the girls and floated them to the boy.

"Ash! We need to go. Grab on!" Ash grabbed the redhead's hand and they flew off.

.

.

.

White

Y/N opened her eyes to be met with a peaceful Alter Ego in slumber. The older one smiled and got out of bed. She got changed, brushed her teeth and her hair was, as usual, already neat. Y/N walked downstairs to see her father cooking breakfast. "Ohayo!" The girl says energetically. "Mornin', N/N. You ready for the festival?" The girl nodded.