Chapter 13: DNA testing

Everyone was more than pumped for the festival. Hell, Uraraka had a weird aura telling people to get ready for the fest. You however. You had anxiety all over you.

There were only 4 days left to prepare. Who wouldn't feel anxious? Bakugou yeah, but he isn't you. After a few minutes of wanting soba you could have it. You weren't the only person wanting it either.

[Location: Cafeteria]

After you got the heavenly food known as soba, you sat down at table you and Todoroki sit at. The girls did want you to join them, but you liked to hang out with the dual haired boy. Why? People don't know. He was happy with the gesture though, even if he doesn't show it.

Todoroki sat down at the table and started eating his own soba. He then noticed something, "Y/N, what's that mark?" You obviously expected this question. "My cutiemark. It's my super special talent which is my quirk." He nodded at your answer. You both had some small talk before walking out the cafeteria for class.

[Location: Classroom]

Class was boring. That was to be expected. You just sat and read to pass the time, waiting for the bell to ring. Mina came and decided to play with your hair. You were hoping she wouldn't see or feel your ears. However, the world wasn't by your side, "Y/N! There's fluff! What is it?" Mina asked cheerfully. "M-my ear. . ." You sadly said, waiting for her to laugh at them.

She instead pushed your hair behind your ears and said, "AWW THEY'RE SOOO CUTE!" You were shocked and confused. Cute? "W-what? Cute?" She incessantly nodded her head. Everyone looked after Mina's outburst. "Are those ears Y/N?" Said Momo. You nodded sadly, your ears going down to express the feeling. Suddenly someone was scratching behind one of them.

You leaned into the touch and opened your eyes to see Kirishima. "I think they look- uh- womanly!" He grinned his signature wide grin. He kept scratching your ear and you closed your eyes from happiness. If only you saw the smile from your father. He was happy to see you have friends for once.

RIIIIIIING!

The bell rung it's loud obnoxious tune, signaling the end of the day. Everyone started to pack up and you. You let your ears stick out. You packed your things and left with Nuri in tow. People would sometimes look at Nuri in fear, but you both ignored it. This time though, people were looking at your ears. You felt nothing of it. You expected these reactions.

However, you ignored them and you got a notification. A text message from the girls.

GURL POWER💖

AlienQueenee👑

Does anybody wanna go to the
Mall with me?

Kirbybutcuter✨

Sure! I can go.

Peach🍑

I can as well.

Kero🐸

Me too. Kero.

🎵Musicalears🎵

Count me in

fluffyUNICORN!🦄

I can also come!

Alienqueenee👑

WOOO
let's meet up in an hour!